Curiosity (Chapter 6)

Sam's POV
"Pardon me?" I ask her, intensely confused. If this woman actually is my Grandmother, she is still related to one of the people who tried to kill me. Why did she come find me? More important, how did she find me? After all, I'm on my honeymoon. I don't even live here!
"I said, give me a hug," she answers, hurt shining in her eyes.
"I don't think I know you. Even you are my Grandmother, I don't want to know you. I'm sorry, but I have to go." And with that, I pull out of the parking lot and go to get my wife and I's lunch.

Grace's POV
I open my eyes for the fifth time, worry flooding them. Where could he be? What's taking him so long? It's been an hour since I last saw him, when he had left to get our lunch. I look around, but it's no use. I would've seen his yellow eyes anywhere in the dense crowd.
An elderly woman walks past, her eyes a yellowy-hazel surprisingly close to Sam's vivid yellow. Her hair is jet black shot through with streaks of stormy grey, looking suspiciously deliberate.
I stand up and tap her lightly on the shoulder. She spins in surprise, but she calms down as she sees my harmless demeanour.
"Excuse me, Miss? I was just wondering if you had seen my husband, he's was supposed to go get our lunch, but he hasn't come back and it's been an hour. Naturally I'm a little worried. He has shaggy black hair and yellow eyes. Maybe you say him walking past?" I ask her, taking in her soft wrinkled fast. In my mind's eye her face transforms in to Sam's and I stagger. I steady myself and look at her hopefully, encouraged that she has seen him.
She looks oddly shocked at my questions, as if I have unlocked a repressed memory better left hidden. She cocks her head to the side, opening and closing her mouth.