Discoveries (Chaper Two)

Chapter Two

Grace

I sit in our car on the way to the airport, my fingers entwined with Sam's.

"I love you," he says, squeezing my fingers.

"I love you too. Now, are you going to tell me where we are going for our honeymoon?"

"No way, Grace Roth"

I smile. "I like the sound of that. Grace Roth. Forever Grace Roth."

He grips my hand tighter and I lean my head against the window, letting him drive in peace. I fall asleep and dream of when he was a wolf and I was a mere looker. When we were just two pairs if eyes in the winter, an absence and one pair of eyes in the summer.

I dream of when he was no longer just my wolf, but also my Sam Roth.

I dream of the times he's told me he loves me, and the times I've told him.

I feel Sam lightly shaking me, and his lips pressed onto my ear.

"Grace," he whispers. "Grace."

I open my eyes and smile at him, linking my arms around his neck. "Carry me."

"Anything for my princess," he says, lifting me up and carrying me to wherever he has decided to take me. Sam turns on a light but keeps walking until we reach a bedroom.

Suddenly the light is on, and I am lying on a bed.

Sam looks at me, "Just wait here while I get the luggage." He leaves.

I think I know what he has in mind, so I slip out of the shorts and tank top I put on after the wedding, so I am lying on the bed in my lacy blue matching bra and underwear. I look up and notice Sam is standing in the door way, hunger on his face. I hear a growl escape him.

"Come here before your sexiness gets unbearable," I say, and he lumbers over to lye down beside me. I adjust my body so that we are face to face.

"Grace, I love you."

"Sam, I love you forever and always," I reply and remove his shirt, planting light kisses on his chest. He shivers and runs his fingers through my hair. I take my lips away from is body, only to put the roughly on his.

Immediately his mouth comes to life under mine, moving in a rhythm that only we no.

I reach and unbutton his pants, and he kicks them off so that they are lying in a heap with mine.

~

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I want her now. I know I can't force her, so I continue the dance of passion in our mouths. Suddenly my boxers are off and I'm removing her bra and underwear. And then my wait is over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys I'm really sorry this was short! I've been really busy lately, but I promise, promise, promise to write soon. (: