Chapter 7

"Good Morning, Ms. Swift. Are you ready to leave?"

"5 more minutes, Mom. Is it noon yet" I question as I cover my face with the blanket.

"No, Ms. Swift. It's about 8:30 in the morning. A boy is here to pick you up." She replied.

I perk up when the nurse said 'Ms. Swift' because it's still not my name... And a boy? "8:30 in the morning?! Why?!? I want to sleep!" I complain.

"I'm sorry, miss. You are going to be discharged, so you need to get ready." The nurse says. She leaves the room right after.

A boy? What boy would pick me up?

oh wait... maybe it's that boy that was here when I woke up. 

What was his name again?

Oh yeah. Harry.

 Why would he pick me up? I mean, he hasn't busted me for like 3 days, so why all of the sudden now? I just want to know why no one else visited me...

I hear the door knob jiggle a bit before the green eyed, curly haired boy walked in. I wave slightly. "Hi Harry."

"Hey there. How are you feeling?" he says sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed.

"I'm okay. I just really want to leave this place." I confess.

"I understand. There is nothing to do." he replies.

I chuckle a bit. "So when do I get out of here?" I ask slightly impatient.

He looks at the watch on his left wrist. It has a black, leather band with an average sized clock attached. "About... now!"

He looks up at from his watch and smiles, his dimples showing. It was a lovely smile. I wish I had nice smile. "Well lets go!"

He laughs at my enthusiasm. "You can't leave in that." He says motioning to my hospital gown thing.

"oh right. That would not be a pretty sight." I say.

Harry hands me an outfit that is really pretty. It's like he knew my style. It was a light red dress with a flower pattern at the bottom. He gave me some black Keds to wear with it. My hair wasn't great, but it would have to do. It was starting to curl up at the ends. Not that I didn't like it curly.

Harry didn't bring me any makeup, so I would have to go bare-face for now. Yes. I said 'bare-face'. I wave at Harry as I walk out of the hospital bathroom. We walked out of the room and towards the reception desk. He signed me out and we walked out to his car. He has a REALLY nice car. I mean, I usually rode my bike, so this is definitly an upgrade. It was a black Audi R8 super car. And... It's probably something I would never think about buying. First, I don't have the money to buy one, or maybe I do. I'm a popstar now right? Second, that is definitly not my style.

My thoughts are interrupted by a cough coming from Harry. I look over at him. I guess the cough was to get my attention. "You've been staring at my car and mumbling to yourself for a few minutes. Do you want to ride with me" He asks with a slight smile.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I was just admiring how advanced it is. See, I always rode my bike or walked. I have never seen anything so... so expensive!" I exclaim.

He smiles. "Its fine. C'mon, I'll take you to my flat. We're in London right now, so you won't be able to go to your home."

"London?" I exclaim with pure excitement. "I've never been to London before!"

Harry chuckles a bit while turning the key in his car. "Technically, you have, but because of what happened... Sure!"

I laugh a bit. "So... How come no one visited me while I was in the hospital?" I ask after I finish my laughing fit.