Chapter 6

So here I am.

Just in this hospital room.

Sitting here...

Being bored...

Ugghhh...

I just want out of this place. I have been in here for a whole 3 days with nothing to do. No one even visited. Not Harry, my mother, or my so called "best friend" Selena.

Why would no one come?

Don't they love me?

Or even like me?

I bet they're confused. I'm confused too. Are they as confused as I am? I don't know.

I feel like I have no idea who I am. I guess that's true. Harry did call me "Taylor". And he said that my "best friend" was Selena.. I don't know what's going on. Somebody please tell me!! 

Maybe I should do some research on myself. Wait... What was my last name? Harry didn't tell me. I hate to say this over and over again because I know I am just repeating myself.

I AM SOOO CONFUSED

When can get out of here?

All of a sudden a nurse comes in..

"Hello, Ms. Swift. How are you feeling?" She asks politely. Little did I know that she was talking to me, so I didn't respond. "Umm... Ms. Swift?"

I look around the room. "Oh, are you talking to me?" 

"Yes, dear. How are you feeling?" She repeated the last question again, but with more annoyance.

"Um. Fine, I guess, but I don't know who Taylor is. My name is Summer." I say honestly.

"Well, the tests did say that you would have some memory loss-"

I cut the nurse off. "Memory loss? I know who I am... pretty much. I am 19 years old. My name is Summer Greene. i write songs based on myself. Should I continue?"

"No need. You do seem to know yourself, but your name is Taylor Allison Swift. The biggest country and pop singer in the world." she says

"I know. Harry told me, but I'm not. I mean, I write my own songs, but I would never sing them to anyone or anything. I don't have the nerve to go on stage. I don't even have the nerve to talk in front of my class. I must be mixed up with someone else..." I ramble

"I'm sorry, Miss, but you are Taylor Swift. You did have a terrible accident, so maybe that made you come up with a world of your own." She concludes.

"Wait. I know I had an accident, but what happened exactly?" I ask.

"By what I know, you were riding your bike, and you got hit by a car." She explains.

"That is exactly how I remember it. Just not as Taylor Swifty or whatever..." I sigh.

the nurse sighs with me. "Look. I know this may be hard for you, but you have wonderful friends who will help you get through this. Maybe you'll remember who you are? We can't certain, but we will find out." With that, she left my hospital room. Honestly, that was kind of weird.

I really want to believe I am this Taylor person, but I know deep inside, I'm not. I'm Summer Greene. The 'last picked on the team, scared to talk in front of anyone' girl. I'm not a popstar or a great songwriter. I feel that this is my real life, but there is something that keeps telling me not to believe it. I don't know anymore....

I wish that someone out there would just tell me that this is just an awful prank or something... It hasn't even been a full day and I am wishing I was in my life. I just want Eleanor here with me just talking to me about how some guy is soooo cute. And I want Hope here telling me how amazing that stupid boyband is. I don't want to be living in a world where everyone thinks I lost my memory. Or think I'm crazy. BECAUSE I'm not.

Or maybe, just maybe, this is a dream and any moment I will wake up and see my best friends and my family looking at me, cheering because I'm okay. I want to see my Mother again and my sister. I want my Mom to tell me that I can't sleepover at someone's house and I want my sister to tease me because of my sneeze or something...

I can only wish can't I?

I can only wish...