Chapter 8

I wake up to Harry calling from the kitchen to get up. "TAYLOR, GET UP! I MADE BREAKFAST AND IF YOU DON'T COME I'LL GET NIALL TO EAT IT ALL!!"

I laugh at that last part. By what I know, Niall loves to eat.

I wash my face, brush my hair, and brush my teeth. I stay in my pajamas. I walk into the kitchen to see Harry without his shirt on. I quickly cover my eyes. "Woah there. I don't need to see that."

I hear him walk closer to me. I could hear his bare feet touch the hard wood flooring in the kitchen. "Aww c'mon. I know you love it."

"Well, maybe I don't want to love it." I snap a bit to harshly. I open my fingers a bit so I can look at his face a bit clearer. "I'm sorry, Harry. That was a bit mean. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say-"

Harry cuts me off by putting my arms down to my sides. He looks me straight into my bright blue eyes. "Don't worry about it. I'll go put a shirt on." He smiles as he leaves the room. He walked away fast. I wasn't able to read the expression on his face. Although, it was like I could smell the emotion in the air. I knew it wasn't a happy emotion. It was something different, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I sit down in a chair at the table.

I knew he wasn't happy. From the moment I told him that my name is Summer, I knew there was a moment where he regret something. Was there something else that happened that he wasn't telling me? You'd think there is because of the few thing that has been going on. I'm a popstar. His friends don't particularly like me. It seemed like they were warming up to me, but it's not the same. I wish they would've loved me before and not for what happened.

I want to be me without someone thinking I'm someone else. My name is Summer not Taylor, but I can't just tell them that. I don't want anyone else to think I'm crazy. I know Harry does. It's evident. I know I'm not Taylor Swift. I want to act like myself without someone thinking about my popstar ways. I'm not a popstar. I'm just a lonely girl trying to find a place in this world.

Once again my thoughts are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I see Harry standing at the doorway. He has a worried expression on his face. It was now when I noticed there were tear streaming down my face. I try to blink them away, but it doesn't work. I, instead, look down at my lap and fiddle with my fingers. "Hey, are you okay?" Harry asks me.

"Um... yeah, I'm fine." I say while putting a peice of my hair behind my ear.

"You don't look okay. What's wrong? You can tell me."

I look up at him briefly, but I quickly look away. "Uh. No. You wouldn't understand."

He sits down in the chair across from me. "You're right." I look up at him a bit confused. "I wouldn't understand. Something happened and I can't figure out why or how, but the least I can do is be there for you. I may not understand, but I will listen. I don't know what you've been through. I don't know how you ended up in that accident. I just want to know how you feel."

I smile at him. He just made me feel ten times better just by trying to get me to understand him. "Alright, I can tell you a bit." Harry smiles back at me and sits patiently waiting for me to tell him the short story. "So before the accident, I never had a lot of friends. Well, I had a group, but they weren't really my friends. I actually had a huge crush on this boy. He was so cute, but he never noticed me. Anyway, I had my best friends, Hope and Eleanor, but they had other friends too. I had my mom and sister too. I hate to say this, but my friends were probably more important. The day before the accident, Eleanor and I went to the beach. She loved to talk about boys. And, well, she saw this really cute boy, but she was nervous to talk to him. We negotiated that she would go talk to him if I would go talk to a cute boy. That cute boy actually happened to be you..." I trail off. I look up at Harry and he looked almost surprised.