chapter 5

{ a few days later }

"Are you sad?" Harry asked. Louis looked at him in confusion and Harry sighed. "About Ella leaving yesterday? Are you sad?"

"Yeah." Louis laid back on his pillow and closed his eyes. "I miss her."

"I'm still here." Harry crawled onto Louis' pillow and laid next to his cheek.

"Good." Louis laughed.  He sat up and groaned. "I have school tomorrow."

"Is school fun? What's school like?"

"Only during snack time and when we get to color. All we do is learn stuff and sometimes we have homework." Louis rubbed his face and laughed into his hands.

"Do you think mum is okay?"

"Mummy is strong." Louis said. Just as Harry was about to respond, Johannah walked into the room.

"Guess who's coming to visit today?" She said with a smile. Harry and Louis sat up and gasped.

"Ella?!" They said in unison.

"Yes! She said she has so much to tell us. I don't know what it is but get dressed while I make lunch." Mum walked out of the room and Louis jumped off his bed and started rummaging through his clothes.

"What are you going to wear?" Harry asked as he flew towards Louis and sat at the end of his drawer.

"I don't know. Maybe some pants and a nice shirt." Louis pulled out some blue jeans and threw them on his bed. He gently poked Harry, letting him know he was going to close the drawer.

"Hey, wanna see something?" Harry said excitedly as he flew in front of Louis' face.

"Wait. Let me find a shirt first." Louis waved his hand in Harry's direction and Harry flew towards the bed and sat down. He watched Louis frantically throw his clothes everywhere.

"Lou?" Harry stood up and kicked his legs around. "Do you need help?"

Louis laughed and turned around. "Yes, please." Harry smiled and looked around the room at the clothes all over the floor.

"How about this shirt?" He tried picking up a red shirt that said 'Coca Cola' in the middle.

"That's my pj shirt."

"Oh okay." He hummed and looked around again. "Maybe that one!" He flew in the direction of another pile of clothes and pointed at a plain white shirt.

"How about a sweater?" Louis turned back to his dresser & opened another drawer that was full of sweaters and jackets. Harry flew towards Louis and once again sat at the edge.

Harry sat and watched as Louis once again threw his sweaters all over the floor.

"How about that one?" Harry asked for the hundredth time. He sat on the sweater that he thought would be nice and cozy. "This one is my favorite."

"Oh." Louis walked towards Harry and the beige sweater. He smiled as Harry got off and pulled the sweater off the floor. "This is perfect!"

__________

"What's your place like?" Louis asked as he sat across from Ella.