chapter 4

I'm at the dentist right now & my face is numb. Fun fun fun.

This chapter is gonna be a collage of months and months and months.

In case you don't get it yet, Louis and Harry have the same birthday!

***

{ a few months later }

"Lou! S-stop!" Harry laughed as he tried catching his breath. "This i-isn't f-fair!"

"This is what you get for stealing my sandwich!" Louis continued tickling Harry with his little fingers and laughed. "How did you even pick up my sandwich?"

"M-magic! S-stop!"

Louis huffed and stopped tickling Harry. Harry scurried behind the pillow and was breathing heavily, trying to regain his breath. Louis laughed and moved the pillow and peaked his head in. Harry looked up and laughed at Louis. He saw a crumbled up piece of paper on the couch and threw it at Louis' face.

"Heeeeyyyyy!" Louis picked up the paper and threw it back at Harry. Harry giggled and hid make behind the pillow.

"Lou, what should we do for our seventh birthday? It's in 3 months!"

"Have a birthday party duhh."

"Louuuuu!" Harry shoved Louis' cheek and flew over to the coffee table.

"I have to ask mummy." Louis laughed. "I have school tomorrow and I have homework."

"Homework is lame."

"We get coloring homework and books to read."

"It's still lame."

***

{ seventh birthday }

"Louis! Say cheese!" Louis smiled at his aunt who snapped several pictures. "Come on Harry, get in the picture!"

Harry giggled and flew over to Louis and grinned widely. Like every year before, his birthday was being celebrated on Christmas Eve. Now, it was being celebrated with Harry at his side. At the moment, everyone was taking pictures of Louis and Harry by the cake before cutting it.

"Say cheese baby!" Johannah yelled. There were flashing lights everywhere and Louis felt like his eyes were burning.

"No more pictures, mum!" Louis waved his hands and covered his face. Everyone laughed and some stopped taking pictures. Johannah went to cut the cake and Louis' mouth watered. His few cousins that came were yelling in excitement behind him and jumping up and down.

"First slice for the birthday boys!" Johannah smiled and hand a slice to Louis for both him and Harry. Louis walked to the table with Harry and his cousins sat around him with a slice of cake.

"You're lucky your poppet is growing already!" Louis looked to his side and saw his cousin Thomas smiling. Louis swallowed the piece he was chewing on and Harry sat next to the plate eating pieces of the cake he took off.

"It's cool, right?" Louis turned towards his cousin and smiled. "Harry's awesome!"

"My poppet looks like grass." Thomas frowned and then laughed.