chapter 3

"So, Harry. Do you feel decent? You don't feel sick or anything?" Mum asked as they all ate dinner at the table. Harry turned to Louis and back to Johannah.

"Well. . ." Harry blushed and cleared his throat. "I'm okay. Louis showed me how to color. I made a flower."

"It was a pretty flower!"

"It would be ugly if you didn't show me!" Harry laughed and so did Louis.

Johannah bit the inside of her cheek and just smiled at the two. She looked at Ella who was in her own little world and stuffed her mouth with the rest of the food from her plate.

"How do you like dinner baby?" Johannah asked and stood up to put her dish and Louis' in the sink.

"I love it mum! You made my favorite!"

"Mac and cheese." Mum smiled and laughed. "Don't sleep too late tonight. We have that appointment tomorrow with the poppitist."

"Good night mummy!" Louis hopped of his chair and Johannah kneeled down to kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight honey. Goodnight Harry." Harry waved and said a quiet goodnight.

"Goodnight guys!" Ella added and smiled.

Louis ran to his room as quickly as he could with Harry flying just as quickly behind him. They laughed and threw themselves onto the bed. Louis laid on his back and Harry crawled towards his face and laid next to him.

"It was fun today!" Louis laughed. "How old are you Harry?"

"What?" Harry sat up and kicked Louis' cheek. "We're the same age Louis. We're both 6!"

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Louis moved Harry's tiny foot out of his face and sat up. He put his palm in front of Harry and Harry quickly climbed on. Louis gave Harry a silly smile and gently carried him to a pile of really small blankets for Harry to sleep on.

"That looks cozy." Harry said and stepped onto the blankets.

"Sorry. I didn't know you would 'poof!' out today." Louis laughed and sat on his bed. "Here." He handed Harry a small blanket and watched as Harry snuggled into the pile and hid under all the blankets.

"Super warm."

"Goodnight Harry." Louis laughed again and flicked the lights off. He turned on his night light and crawled under his covers.

"Goodnight Louis."

____________

"I'm scared." Harry whispered, sitting comfortably on Louis' shoulder. "What if they take me away?"

"They won't take you away." Louis whispered back. "The poppitist wants to see if you won't be sick. Then we can go back home and color."

Harry's eyes glowed in excitement. "Color?"

"Yeah and eat ice cream. Maybe we can-"

"Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" Louis, Harry and Johannah looked up and saw the nurse walking towards them. Johannah stood up and shook the nurses hand and Louis held his mums hand as they walked to the back. Louis sat on the examining table with Harry and Johannah sat on a chair next to them.

"So, Doctor Herrera says Louis' poppet is grown early, correct?" The nurse say on a chair and grabbed the clipboard with papers on it.