Kingdoms

I woke up around 11:00, I spent most of my alone time for the day still resting in my red silk shorts and black tank top I had worn to bed. I didn't bother to fix my tussled hair as I ate some corn flakes while watching some old episode of Terrance and Phillip.

"(y/n)! You should not be watching this filth!" My mom came into the room grabbing the remote from my hands and turning it off.

"Heyy!! I was watching that!!" I yelled desperately trying to get the phone out of my mothers hands.

"Why don't you get out of the house, go be with your friends, instead of watching this unholy show." My mother gave a disgusting look toward the television, and myself. I looked up at the clock, it was 3:00. I was leaving in an hour anyway so I might as well get ready.

"K mom, just let me take a shower first." With an annoyed tone in my voice, I made my way up stairs and into the bathroom. 

After my shower I checked the red clock that hung above my bed, it read 3:30. The guys should be here in about a half an hour. I went to my closet and changed into some blue skinny jeans and a red shirt that hung over my shoulder. My hair was starting to dry so I left it the way it was. Getting bored of waiting I did my make up. Cover up, winged eye liner and some simple chap stick. As I put my stuff away I heard little taps on my window. I made my way over and opened it up, there I saw Craig and Tweek dressed up in the most weird outfits I have ever seen. I had to stifle my laugh, knowing I would freak Tweek out and piss Craig off.

"What are you two doing?" I asked as I studied them a bit farther. Craig had his hat pulled down almost to where it was covering his eyes. He wore a brown cape that hung down his entire back. Instead of Craig's usual blue jacket, he wore a light brown long-sleeved shirt, with a belt that slid across his shoulder carrying small bags. In his had he held a wooden sword. He looked ridiculous, I didn't understand what he was going for with that look, I guess if he was searching for someone to hilariously roast him, he was golden. I had to take a second look at Tweek, because he had caught me off guard. Tweek was shirtless, out in 50 degree weather. His body had black streaks painted all over, he also had a belt that he wore like a sash. I couldn't help myself but stare at Tweek. He was shaking, but I couldn't tell if it was because of the cold, or if it was his normal caffeine high making him twitch.

"W-were here to take you to the W-Wizard King. ACK!" Tweek twitched making his neck almost touch his shoulder.

"Come (y/n), the Wizard King demands your presence." Craig's monotone voice never got old. I swear he rarely expressed any emotions at all. It was really quite annoying.

"You know you guys could of just knocked on my door right?" I said to them curious of why they where acting weird.

"Just get your coat and hurry up" Craig's voice didn't even jump with his commands. I just stood there still staring at the two of them in disbelief.

"(y/n) go!! Jesus Christ man! This is to much pressure!! ACK!!" Tweek began freaking out so I slammed my window shut, crabbed my black zip u sweat shirt and made it out the door.

"Finally" Craig simply said as he started walking down the street with Tweek, obviously taking me somewhere. After a small walk we arrived at a green house. There was a brown fence shielding the view of the back yard. Draping over it was a sign that said "The Kingdom of Kupa Keep." Craig opened the door letting both me and Tweek inside. Tweek grabbed my wrist and took me through a kitchen and out a sliding glass door to the back yard. There I saw a tent all set up as a castle. There where tons of kids from the neighbor hood all around acting as if it was a separate town, or like the sign had said, a Kingdom. Clyde was there. He was wearing a silver helmet, he looked quite funny dressed like this.

"Grand Wizard! We bring you (Y/n)" Craig said as he pushed me up closer to the tent. I tried peeking inside, intrigued of who the "Grand Wizard" was. Cartman stepped out. Cartman was wearing a blue and purple wizard robe and a blue and yellow wizard hat.

"My fair lady, Princess (y/n). Kingdom of (l/n). You've finally arrived." Cartman slowly made his way over to me. As I gazed upon his face I remembered what he had said to me yesterday at City Wok. His eye looked like it had started to recover. The swelling was completely gone, but his eye was still covered in a dark bruising.

"I guess I have" I said a bit shy, not fully understanding everything that was going on around me.

"I have a question Princess, would you like to be the Princess that represent the humans of Kupa Keep?" Eric's question had struck me off guard, and I didn't really understand what I was getting myself into, but I did it any way.

"Of course Ill be the Princess of Kupa Keep if you see me fitted for the job?" I decided to go along with how everyone was acting and tried to pull my own character in the mix.

"Great." Cartman said as he gave me a small smile.

"KINNYYYY!!!!!" Cartman yelled as he received all the attention from his backyard. Just then Kenny ran up to Eric. I had to bite my thumb to keep myself from laughing. There Kenny was, In a white and pink dress, wearing a blonde braided wig over the hood of his parka.

"Yes your majesty?" Kenny said with a muffled voice.

"You are no longer needed, your time as Princess has been lifted. This is our Princess now." Cartman raised his right hand gesturing over to me. Kenny's eyes widened when they met mine. I was still trying to hold back a laugh with my thumb when Kenny ripped his wig off and partially unzipped his hood so he could speak clearly.

"You could of gave me a warning that (y/n) was gonna be here!" Kenny said angrily towards Cartman.

"And what would be the fun in that Kenny?" Cartman replied in an almost monotone voice like Craig's.

"Does this mean I can be a thief now like my original plan was?" Kenny made sure tp speak loud and clear so I would hear him. Cartman taking no interest in him started walking over to me.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever Kenny" Cartman said as set his hand on my shoulder and lead me into his house.

"Mom." Cartman called to his mom that was sitting in living room.

"Yes poopykins?" Cartman's face lit up a bright red as his mom reply's to him with an embarrassing nickname that I thought was just so sweet.

"Jesus Christ mom, I told you to stop calling me that. Any way can you dress (y/n) here in that outfit I had you make?" Cartman's voice got softer and more polite has he talked to his mom.

"Of course, Come here, (Y/n) is it?" I nodded as I followed Cartman's mom upstairs and into her room. She pulled out a dress from here closet and laid it on her bed.

"go ahead and get changed. Then you can join your little friends and their game." Eric's mother gave me a warm smile before she walked out of the room closing the door softly  behind her. I took of my clothes and slipped the dress on. There was a body length Mirror that hung on the wall and I took a second to admire the dress. It was a light blue dress that was covered in sparkles. The long sleeves hung onto my thumbs. The dress hugged my figure nicely, and the end of the dress covered my feet but didn't touch the ground. I thought I looked beautiful.