Chapter One

Got the first chapter up! yay! please enjoy!

Chapter 1: Selena's POV

Come on slow pokes hurry up! I thought to myself. I was at cvs picking up some meds for my best friend Taylor. She was sick and I needed to take care of her. I didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone at the house but you have to do what you have to do I guess.. The line had about 7 people in it and they were all old people. Like no offense to the oldies, but they are really fuckingslow. I sighed impatiently and looked around the store. "Ugh, the line is taking forever" I heard a voice behind me say.

I slowly turn around. When I fully see the owner of the thick British accent, I stare into bright green eyes. "Yeah it is" I said. He smiled a cheeky smile.

"My name is Harry, you look familiar.. have I met you before?" He asked me. Oh no. Its the Harry. The Harry Styles that my best friend dumped. I wonder why she even dumped him in the first place hes so attractive. Wait Selena get a hold of yourself.

"I'm Selena Gomez, You briefly dated my best friend Taylor Swift." I replied.

"Oh her, how could someone so nice be friends with that beast?" I found myself laughing at his comment. Stop Selena, he insulted your friend why are you still talking to him! That little voice in my head told me to stop but I couldn't. Something about Harry made me want to keep the conversation going.

"She is my best friend but she can be a hand full from time to time." I said. The line was finally going up. "So who are you picking meds up for?" I asked him curiously.

"My buddy Niall he has a terrible migraine and he can only take certain meds" He told me. The way he talks I could listen to him for hours. "What about you?"

"I'm picking up meds for Taylor, I'm practically her slave" I know its wrong to complain about your best friend but lately it seems like I'm the only one who tries in our friendship. On cue my phone rings with the certain ring tone I set up or Taylor. I grab my phone from my purse. "Hello?" I answer.

"Where the hell are you?!" Taylor shouts into the phone. "I've been waiting for my meds for hours!"

"Relax its only been like 10 minutes" I say

"Don't relax me if you don't get here within 5 minutes I'm going to be very angry!" And with that she hung up the phone. I sighed. I've been taking care of her for weeks the least she can do is show me some respect!

"Sorry about that, that was Taylor and her annoying voice" I told Harry. I look up at Harry and his eyes are gleaming. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I think you should ditch Taylor and go on a date with me" He said

"What?!" Go on a date with him? Where did that come from?

"Yeah! It'll be fun! You will be away from that bitch and you will get to chill with me!" He is trying to convince me but I know it wont work.

"I don't know.."

"She treats you so badly, come on Selena!" I bite my bottom lip. I cant date my best friends ex no matter how badly she treats me I just cant do it. Oh God hes giving me the puppy dog look. Don't do it Selena don't give in. "Just one date."

"Um.. fine! But just one dinner date thats it." I tell him. Harry claps his hands and nods eagerly.

What did I just get myself into?

HOLA so im 19 almost 20 now and i made this story when i was 15 (WOW oh wow that feels like forever ago!!!!) so i decided i wanted to go back and edit and do a better job! i unpublished it so no one would see how shitty the writing got but fuck it, its been so long i thought why not?? lets see how this goes!

i am going to keep all of my old author notes though because i think that its cute omg that was little julia!!!

________________________________________________________

What do you think? Hope you guys enjoyed it! please vote and comment!

xx julia