Chapter Six

Here you goo! hope you like chapter 6:!!!!

Chapter 6:

Harrys POV

I drove up to Selena's House. I started to get really nervous. What if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend? I shook my head and walked out of my car.

As I step up to her door step. I rang the door bell and heard it echo through out the house. When the door finally opened I saw the brown eyes of my soon to be girlfriend. That is, if she says yes. She stepped out of her house and locked the door behind her. She was wearing a red shirt with gray sweatshirt and jeans. Yes. Red is her color. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was makeup free. I'm glad. she doesn't need make up.

"Hi Harry!" She said excitedly. I smiled as we hugged and then we started to walk. We just walked in silence. Im glad she is someone I can be peaceful with.

"So what did you do today?" I asked her.

"Nothing I slept until like an hour before you came so that's why I look awful with no makeup on" She said while examining her self with her phone. I put her phone in her back pocket feeling the tension build as I put it in her back pocket. I then I swiftly took her hands into mine and I looked her straight in the eye.

" You look so amazing don't ever say that about yourself." I said. Smooth. Im so smooth. But thats really only because the vibe between us is so geuine. Shes the down-to-earth person that I need in my life. She smiled and hugged me. We then proceeded to walk into the park. Its true though. She looks amazing. As we walk into the park we go to the nearest bench. "Um I have to uhm. ask you something" I said. I looked up and I saw that her eyes were full of confusion.

"What is it?" She asks. I took her right hand and and I placed it in mine. I felt a spark and I knew I had to continue.

"I knew its only been the third date but I really like you Selena. I want you to be my girlfriend. You dont have to say yes if you are not ready." I bit my lip. "I might want to rush into things but whenever you feel comfortable let me know when you want to be my official girlfriend." I looked up and I saw Selena smiling.

"Well.. I think.. yes Harry I would like to be your girlfriend."

"I knew you said no I shouldn't have even.. wait what?!" Selena was laughng

"I will be your girlfriend, you are so sweet and even though its just been 3 dates it feels like so much more, a guy has never asked me if I was ready or not. You actually care about how I feel." She leaned in and hugged me. This has just been the best day of my life.

________________________________________________

Selena's POV

I shut the door to the curly hair boy. I couldn't stop smiling. He asked me to be his girlfriend! I did not see that coming. I walked into my living room and saw that I left the t.v. on. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume up. I saw that E! News was doing a new couple alert.

"Hi I'm Kelly And we have a new couple a alert! Just seconds ago Selena Gomez was spotted with Harry Styles. The two were walking around L.A. and then stopped and went to a local park to walk. The two were spotted hugging and there was a lot of smiling and laughing taking place. Are they the hot new couple? Harry Styles from the British/Irish boyband is here in L.A. For a short time. If they are a couple, will the long distance work? And what about Selena's BFF Taylor? Tweet us at @ENews with your opinion. Are they dating? Are they not? You tell us what you think.

My jaw was dropped. What just happened? I cant believe they caught us! Those stupid paparazzi are always following us around! Cant they give us a break? Oh. No. What if Taylor finds out? Jut then my phone started to ring. And of course the caller I.D. read Taylor. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered

"I can not BELIEVE you are dating him?!" She yelled

"Whaat?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about young lady!" Taylor said

"Okay first of all you do NOT call me young lady, you are not my mother so do not act like it, second of all YOU broke up with HIM so why do you care so much? Harry is such a sweetheart" I yelled. I have to stand up for both myself and Harry.

"Well it doesn't matter who dumped who, you should never date your best friends ex"

"I really like him! You barely even dated him! And since when were you my best friend? You have changed. You treat me like your slave and then the next minute you act like were sisters! I just don't understand you! I don't know what is up with you. I can date who I want. When I want. I really like Harry and you cant do anything about it!" With that I hung up the phone. I hate saying those things but she doesn't even are about Harry or like him so why is she making a big deal out of it. I decided to text Harry.

To: Harrehhh

Hey. The evil bitch just called me. Paparazzi took pictures of us and everyone thinks were dating.

I logged onto twitter and found that I was right. #SelandHarry is the number 1 trend

From: Harrehhh

Yeah I know. Should we wait to go public??

To: Harrehhh

Yeah. Maybe in a couple of weeks we can but for now we should say were single and hope for the best.

From Harrehhh

Okay. Sorry love but I have a photoshoot. Ill call you later xx

To: Harrehhh

Okay! xx

I put my phone in my charger and went into my pajamas. I wanted to go to bed early because I have a concert tomorrow and so many buy thing going on. I slip under the sheets and turn the lights off. Hopefully everyone will believe I'm single and Harry and I are not dating. Will they buy it? I hope so. I have some final thoughts before I slip off into a dreaming world of Harry Styles.

hopefully this was good! I will have chapter 7 up tomorrow. bye!

xx

Julia