Chapter Two

Hey guys! got chapter 2 up yaaay!

Chapter 2:

Selenas POV

"What should I wear Mom?!" I asked as I looked at the computer screen. It was the night after meeting Harry at cvs. I know its wrong but I was really looking forward to my dinner date with Harry. When I dropped off the meds at Taylor's place and surprisingly she let me go on the date! But.... that's.... most likely because she doesnt know who its with, oops? But in my defense she was way too tired to ask. If it wasn't because she was sick would ask me a million questions because she has to approve of every boy. I didn't feel like telling her anyway because Harry promised me it will only be one dinner date. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Selena?" I heard my mom call. "I think you should wear that red dress" I turned to look wear my mom was pointing at. I lift the dress up and I feel the soft fabric between my fingers.

"I don't know, do you think it is too dressy?" I ask

"Nonsense, its perfect for this occasion!" She told me

"Alright! I'm gonna wear it, I must go and get ready, ill talk to you later!" My mother blows a kiss and I shut my laptop. I better make the best out of this one date.

Harrys POV

Should I wear all black? Gahh I wish one of the boys were here to help me. Sadly im all on my own for this one. As I got ready my phone beep telling me I was getting a text.

From Sel<3:

Hey ! I'm already come pick me up when you are :D

What? Shes already? Great now i have to be fast.

To Sel<3:

On my way :) xx

_____________

I knocked at her door feeling very nervous. I heard heels clicking coming to the door. When she opened the door my heart started beating. She took my breath away. She was wearing a magnificent red dress and I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. "Am I over dressed?" She asked nervously.

"No.. you look... perfect" I said. Her cheeks started turning red as she stepped out. "Ready Miss Gomez?" I said holding my arm out.

"Yes Mr. Styles" She took my arm and smiled brightly at me. Lets hope I dont screw up my only shot.

Sorry this is so short but I wanted to give you something. i rather update short chapter frequently then having long chapters and barely update. Vote comment etc! It would mean a lot to me

xx Julia