Chapter Four

Another chapter today? whoop whoooop!

Chapter 4

Harrys POV

Its been a few days since I had last seen Selena. I told her if she wanted another date to text me and I haven't heard a thing. Maybe she doesn't like me. I thought the date went perfect. Did she think it didn't? I thought I asked all the right questions and said the right things!! I glance at my phone once again and I look at my lock screen. Its the picture of us. I must have been looking at it before locking my phone. I cant help it. She and I smiling wide. She looks so pretty and clearly red is her color. I wish I could date her. But she will probably say no because of Taylor. What did I ever see in her anyway? She was going way to fast yet she dumped me because I was to clingy. Women. But something about Selena is different. I bet she thought about the date as nothing. Ugh I have to get up. I've been moping around the hotel for days.

The lads decided to go out and explore LA but I decided to stay here. I sat up in bed. Oh who am I kidding? I layed back down and started to get sleepy. Just when I was about to drift into slumber my phone beeped. I unlocked it quickly to see who texted me. It was Selena!

From: Sel

Hey... so how about that second date?? ;)

To: Sel

You. Me. Amusement park. now

From Sel

Sounds good, I'm getting ready. tell me when you want to pick me up

I check the clock and knew I would be ready in about 1 hour

To Sel

4 sound good??

From Sel

perfect! Can't wait xxx

To Sel

me either :) xx

I cant believe she texted me! And for another date! I took her to the amusement park because I read somewhere one her favorite palce to have dates. The list is:

1. Amusement park

2. scary movie date

3. picnic in the park

4. lazy day at his house

What? Its not like I was 100% stalking her... I was just curious okay? No harm intended!

_______________________________

Selenas POV

From: Harrehh

me either :) xx

I clutched my phone and smiled. I got up and went through my walk in closet. I wanted to wear my black and white plaid shirt but that doesn't look good with my boots. After a little more time searching I finally decided on my gray tank top with my blue skinny jeans and ankle boots. I decided to leave my hair wavy. I put on a little makeup. I looked at the clock and Harry will be here in an hour. I grabbed my book and read on the couch until he got here.

______________

I heard 3 quick knocks at the door. I quickly walked to it and opened the door. I looked up and saw Harry. He was wearing black shirt and jeans with a beanie. I think its so sexy when a guy wear a beanie. I stepped out of my apartment and locked the door. "Hi!" I said.

"Hello love you look nice" He is always so polite.

"Thank you! You look hot in a beanie." I said. Wait did I just say that out loud?!

"Yes you did" He said while chuckling I said that out loud too??? I started to blush as we walked towards his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He has a range rover? Nice. The car ride is so quiet.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask him breaking the silent. He pulls out of my driveway and onto the road.

"Of course love" He says.

"Well one of my perfect dates is going to an amusement park, its silly I know" I say sheepishly.

"Its not silly, I have a secret too you know" He briefly looks over at me and I nod at him tell him to continue. " I've always wanted to kiss a girl in the rain" He said while blushing

"That's so romantic!" I said. The car ride is quiet again, but not a awkward silent, like a peaceful silent. We finally pull up to the park. Before I can even blink Harry has opened my car door and held his hand out. I smile as I let him pull me out of the car. We get into the park and approach some rides. "What should we go on first?" I ask him. (A/N I'm gonna use some name of rides at Six Flags because I'm lazy and i don't feel like coming up with names)

"How about Bizzaro?" Harry asked. I nodded my head and took his hand and pulled him to the line. For some reason the line was shorter than usual and I was super excited.

"Are you nervous? I'm not" I said. this was one of my favorite rides. Harry shook his head, his brown curls bouncing along with him. We made some light talk as the line moved faster.

We got buckled in and the lady came around and tighten our seat belt. That when I started getting nervous. I love rides but the first time getting strapped in and everything makes me really scared.

"Would you like to hold my hand?" Harry asked me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. When I did sparks flew but I tried to act like I didn't notice. The roller coast started to move up and up. I shut my eyes and I didn't dare to look down. Harry squeezed my hand and I felt better. I looked at Harry for the last time before the roller coaster dropped. We went down and down and it was such a rush. I heard Harry screaming and it was so adorable.

"There's a picture coming up smile!" As the photo took a stuck my tongue out and I heard the snap. I giggled and kept happily screaming. When the ride was over I found that I was still holding Harry's hand I smiled as I let go so the can lady unbuckle me. The ride was so much fun! We got out and looked at the pictures. Harry was doing a duck face and using his left hand to do the piece sign. I had my eyes cross eyed and stuck my tongue out. You could clearly see us holding hands and I hope that he didn't feel awkward about it. We printed them out and we got 2 pictures. I hope that even if Harry and I don't date we will be best friends. If I cant have him in my life romantically that doesn't mean I cant still see him. I will keep this adorable photo forever.

__________________________________

What do you guys think? comment below! I had fun writing this chapter

xx Julia