Chapter Three

Hey 2 chapter in one day? then im gonna update my other stories? IM ON FIREEEE okay lets get to the story!!! 

Chapter 3:

Harrys POV

"So what do you want to eat love?" I asked her. 

"I think ill have the salad" She mumbled as she examined the menu. The way she bites her lip, the way her eyes examine the menu and the pictures. Im in awe, I hope this isn't the only time i get to see her. Maybe i can convince her for another date? I have to be on my A game but i know I got this.

"No way you are already skinny as it is, you will be getting the steak" I said.

"But Harry I-" 

"No buts you are getting the steak that is final" She stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same. 

"I feel like I already know you but I really don't" She said.

"What would you like to know about me?' I asked curiously. She bit her bottom lip as she thought. Again. There she does it. Pulling me in for more.

"Whats your favorite animal?" 

"Cat!" I said. She asked a few more questions like my home life and such. Shes so adorable. Right when she was about to ask another the waiter walked up.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter kept eyeing Selena boobs and she noticed. She tried to pull up her dress. The waiter is a total creep, like dude have some respect.

"Yes my girlfriend would like the steak and so do I." Even when I used the word girlfriend he didnt do anything.

"Hey buddy eyes up!" Selena shouted. The waiter still didn't do anything or remove his eyes. "Excuse me can I have the manager come over here!" Selena was shouting while snapping her fingers.

"Is there a problem here?" A concerned manager stepped forward. I smirked as our waiter was looking panicked.

"Yes can we have a new waiter?" I said polity. The manager glared at the waiter and nodded. She sent over a nice looking boy and he took our order. 

"Sorry about that, hes a troubled one" The manager apologized nicely. He took our orders and went on his way moving from table to table. I looked over and saw Selena blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"You said I was your girlfriend" Then it was me who was blushing. 'I guess I just wanted to see if he would leave if I said girlfriend." When I said girlfriend again another blush appeared on her cheeks.

____________________

Selena's POV

"That was delicious!" I said. We just finished up dinner and it was really romantic. Out of all my first dates this one was the best. I started to grab cash from my handbag to pay my part of the meal.

"No no I'm paying!" Before I could say anything Harry pulled money from his wallet and it on the table. He sat up and grabbed my hand. "since i promised you only one date we should take a picture! He grabbed his iPhone and handed it to a waitress.

"Would you mind taking our picture?" I asked. The waitress shook her head and held the phone up. I smiled widely and we heard the click of the camera and the flash went off. 

"Thank you!" Harry said. I walked out of the restaurant with a smile on my face. Too bad this will be it. Only one date... right? 

....

No. I seriously cant let that happen. I will be seeing this beautiful woman again.

Hope y'all like it! sorry it was short :(

xx juliaaa