Song You Listen To After You Fight

***NOT A BREAK UP SCENARIO***
**FEELS AHEAD**
Tony- Sorry by Beyonce
Given his reputation, you feel like Tony is sometimes cheating on you. So, after a fight you usually listen to this song.

Steve- Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian
This song helped after a fight, but also made you cry. It reminded you of the fight, and of Steve.

Bucky- One Last Time by Ariana Grande
Bucky always thought you were cheating on him. He thought this because he never thought he was good enough for you. You would never cheat on him, but this song does help.

Bruce-Riot by Three Days Grace
You were always very angry after a fight. Didn't matter what it was about, you were just pissed. You'd lock yourself in your room and blast this song on high volume, screaming along to it.

Thor- i hate you, i love you by Gnash ft. Olivia O'brien
You never wanted to fall in love. You were jealous of Jane and Sif, and you hated that. You hated that you were dependent on Thor. And you hated that you loved him.  You would listen to this song to feel better.

Loki- Play Date by Melanie Martinez
You were sick of feeling useless. You felt as though, Loki didn't really love you and was using you. This was untrue, of course, but you didn't know that.

Peter- Hero by Skillet
You'd listen to this song because it reminded you of Peter. You'd need him to hold you, but he wasn't there. And then you'd think it was all your fault.

Clint: Human by Christina Perri
You'd feel broken after a fight with Clint. You'd want to curl up in a ball and die. But you put on fake smiles for the rest of the day, until you came home and cried your eyes out.

Natasha: Tear in My Heart by twenty one pilots
You'd listen to this song over and over again until you could repeat every word without hearing the song for a year. It made you feel better, or at least somewhat better.

Wanda: Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne
You will listen to this song and cry. Cry a lot. You'd sing along and try to smile bit can't.

Pietro: Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj
This song reminds you of good and bad times between you and Pietro. It helps with the pain, but only slightly.

T'Challa: Me, Myself, & I by G-Eazy ft. Bebe Rexha
You listen to this while fixing your garden. The flowers calm you down while the music soothes your head and heart.

Scott: So What by P!nk
This song made you dance. You'd be painting a picture made of bright reds and dark blues, and this song would come on. You'd start dancing, and finally forget your problems.

Sam: Sledgehammer by Rihanna
It really did help you. It made you feel confident and help you feel like you'd rise up again.