Four

School

Mission avoid Jesus. Oh btw media is my outfit. I didn't go to my locker because I had my books in my bag. Since I was suppose to study with Jesus. But you know he rather hang out with Lexi.

But why she broke his heart. I wanted a piece of candy from my locker. But I can't go there Jesus is going to be there. I turned the corner and say Jesus waiting at my locker. The bell rung and I he sighed and walked my direction.

I zoomed off to class. He didn't even see me yet. Thank the lords. Me being dumb I just realized I have next class with Him and I sit next to him. Ugh.

I walk into the class room and sit in my seat. I hurried and put my head down. The last bell rings and I hear the door close.

"Hey." Jesus whispers.

I don't answer.

"Hello Mia." He taps my shoulder. But ignore him again.

"Miaaaaa." He whines.

"Leave me alone." I raise my voice.

Bell rings

When the bell ringed I grabbed my stuff and ran out the class.

"Mia what the hell is wrong with you." Jesus grabs my shoulder and whips me around.

I have that pissed look on my face.

"You know what. " I raise my voice.

"No I don't. " he says. Funny thing is he is actually serious.

"You ditched me for Lexi." I yell.

"No It's not like that. " he raises his voice.

"Then what!" I continue to yell.

"She told me she needed help with something." He is now yelling. He looked mad too.

"Whatever I'm not up for your lies. " I yell whipping back around. I went to my locker and put my books inside then slammed it shut.

Lunch.

I wasn't really ready to hear anyone's bullshit. I went to an empty table and went into my phone. Some girls came up to me saying some annoying shit.

"Hey I know what Jesus really did with Lexi yesterday. " and girl with blonde hair says.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you say I sent you the video." She says.

I opened my phone and I did get a message. The video was Jesus and Lexi going into a car and fucking. I could not believe my eyes.

"Wow." I say getting up and leaving.

Why would he show me. Probably cause I made a scene. She was helping me think. Who cares I know the truth.

I say Jesus on his phone I wanted to say something. But I didn't.

Home.

"Mia we are going to the fosters for dinner again. They invited us. " my mom yelled from down stairs.

"Ok" I replied.

Fosters house.

We were all at the table eating. This is actually really good.

"So Jesus Mia was here yesterday looking for you." Lena smiles looking at me then Jesus.

"Oh."

"What were you doing with Lexi?" Lena asks.

Jesus Looks at me. Then looks at Lena.

"She needed help with something. " he replies.

"What?" Lena continues.

"Oh I can tell you..." I started. Jesus looks at me.

"Well someone sent me this video of why Jesus basically ditched me." I say getting up and giving Lena the phone. Her eyes widen open.

"Jesus are you serious. " stef says.

"I- w-" he stops and sighs.

"Ok um sorry but Jesus and Mia can I see u upstairs?" Stef demands.

We both walks upstairs and sit on Jesus bed.

"What the hell jesus why you did ditch Mia to have sex?"

"I don't know. " he says with his head down.

"Stef can I leave please because I really don't wanna talk to Jesus. "

Stef nods.

"Mia wa-" Jesus got cut off my me closing the door. I could feel my eyes watering up. I dry my eyes and go back to the table.