Nine

So I decided to keep the story going so the ending is going to change so they are still a Junior or you can say teens.
-Jazqveen

When I knew stef was gone I got up and went to Jesus room. He was still crying. Is he that truly sorry.

I looked at him and he was sitting down his hands in his head.

"Jesus." I whisper. He looks at me.

"I'm so so sorry." He continues to cry.

I ran to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back tight. I looked at Jude's bed and he wasn't even here the whole time.

"I'm sorry." He kept repeating.

"Shhhh I know." I say rubbing his back.

"You forgive me?"

"Yea." I sigh.

I lay down next to him and he lays down too. He wraps his arms around me and a little later he fell asleep.i just lay there. I'm not sleeping but I lay. I think about if this is a good thing or bad.

I feel like i shouldn't have forgive him. But then I do.

Morning

I decided not to go to school today. Jesus didn't either. I'm laying down and Jesus's arms are around me.

"Hey Mia. " Jesus softly says. I turn so we are facing each other.

"Yea." I sigh.

"Why did you forgive me?" He asks.

"Because I believe everyone should get second chances. " I say.

"But I did you so wrong." He says looking into my eyes.

"I know." I sigh.

"Babe I'm really sorry." He hugs me tighter.

"I know." I whisper.

"I love you Mia." I whimpers.

"I love you too Jesus." After that the only thing I knew is that I fell asleep in his arms.

-

I woke up a little later. I looked around and Jesus wasn't here. I got up and walked downstairs. I stopped in the middle hearing people talking.

"Come on baby lets go have some fun. " the girl said.

"Look what i did with you was a mistake. " Jesus says. He sounds kinds pissed. I peaked my head around the corner.

"But I know you want me. " the girl says rubbing Jesus pants where his dick was.

It was Emma. Jesus didn't say anything. He just looked down.

"Jesus." Emma whispers going closer to him. Their lips were like 2 inches apart. Jesus looked speechless.

He kisses him.

"Stop Emma I have a girlfriend. " he says pushing her back.

"Look you don't want a girlfriend that won't have sex with you do you?" He asks.

"Well no but-" he says before getting cut off my her.

"Think about it. " she says patting His dick.

Then she leaves. Jesus sighs and starts walking my direction. I ran upstairs and laid in the bed and just looked at the wall.

I here the door open. Jesus sits down sighs. Should I do it with him. If I want my first time it would be with him.

I pretended to just wake up. I yawned and turn over to face him. He was facing the other wall. He looked like he was thinking. Oh shit.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He looks at me. "Nothing."

"Oh ok." I slightly smile.

Jesus turns around and looks at me again. I smile at him. But it was a fake smile. Maybe I should have sex with him.