Eleven

Mia POV.

This morning I wore some black joggers and a white crop top with white vans. Yes yes damn Daniel , I saved you some time. I then grabbed my bag and headed off to school.

-

I got to school and went to my locker. I seen Jesus and Emma talking but I couldn't really hear them. When Jesus saw me he walked up to me.

He puts one hand over me and smiles.

"So wanna come to my House and do what we did again. " he smirks.

"Sure why not." I chuckle.

"Seriously!" He smiles.

"No." I say with a straight face.

"Come on babe please." He begs.

"I said no." I smile walking away. He sighs and mutters something under his breath.

-

At lunch I was looking for Jesus everywhere. I couldn't find him. I saw Nick and Mariana.

"Hey guys have you seen Jesus?" I ask.

They both shook their head no. Where could he be. Before I finish my journey on finding Jesus I decided to use the washroom. I walk in a here moaning.

Before I reach a stall I hear something I regret hearing.

"Ahuhhh Jesus." The voice moaned.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I yell. I hear shuffling In the stall. They come out and it really was Jesus and Emma.

"What the hell!" My voice lowers.

"Look it's not what-." He gets cut off by Emma.

"He decided to be with me hoe. So you can leave now." 

"I hope you have fun." I sniffle walking out the bathroom.

"MIA WAIT!" He yells.

I can't believe with guy did it again. AGAIN! Oh my gosh. Before anyone see me I try and run to my house but Lena grabs me.

"What's wrong." She asks.

"Well you son cheated on me again and this time I seen it with my own eyes." I raise my voice.

I can't believe I lost my virginty to such a jerk.

"Ok sit here." She says. she hands me a box of tissues and goes to her desk.

"Jesus foster to the vice principal office now!" She announced.

"I can't." I say trying to get up.

"Sit." She demands. I sat back down quickly.

Jesus walks in and looks at me. I gave him the bitch face.

"Yes mama." He says sitting next to me.

"What's happening with you." She raises her voice.

"Emma came onto me!" He yells.

"So you just go along with it. " I yell.

"No I-." He says before getting cut off by me.

"Save it. ." I yell.

I storm out the office and walked straight home. Fuck school. Fuck this place. Fuck Jesus.

-
I week later

I haven't been to school in a week. And I've been feeling sick. Lol just kidding. But you thought I was pregos. I've been watching a marathon of the walking dead for the past week. I'm not going back to that school.

"Mia!" My mom shouts from downstairs. I walk downstairs.

"I got a call from Lena saying u haven't been in school for a week?!!??!?" she says.

"I haven't felt good." I lied.

"Then let me know!" She raises her voice.

"You're going to school tomorrow." she added before walking to the kitchen.

-

Today is the morning. Wow that mad no sense. But Mariana walks up to me.

"Hey wanna come to my house and help me with this project?" She asks me.

"Yes sure." I smile.

As I walk to my locker I see Jesus walk pass me holding hands with Emma. It kinda hurt but he cheated one me. I hate how he uses me for sex then move onto another girl like. Are you serious. He such, HES SUCK A FUCK BOI!