T W O

T W O

             ❝ and here you are living                                               despite it all ❞                                                  - Rupi Kaur Milk and Honey

                                               despite it all ❞
- Rupi Kaur
Milk and Honey

Simon Minter stood with all his friends, he was the leader of the group, the captain of the football team and the best player on the pitch. He was smart, and rich, and damn, was he attractive. any girl would be lucky to get their hands on Simon Minter.

"Simon, what're you doing?" He hears as he watches people pass by his group in the canteen.

He turns his head to the side, seeing Ethan.

"I'm just watching," Simon replies and Ethan nods.

Ethan was one of Simon's best friends- he made a lot of good jokes and Simon liked that, and he was pretty good at football.

"Hey, Simon, what're we doing tonight? Since it's friday? We going round yours since your parents are on a business trip bro?" JJ asks and Simon shrugs.

"If you wanna', don't really mind guys," He says and the boys all grin.

"Awesome, we'll get to yours for 7 year? So our parents can feed us dinner, innit?" Ethan laughs and the boys all laugh too- apart from Simon.

His eyes were following a particular person. Her hair rolled down her back in long brown waves, her eyes were the same shade and her lips were full and looked so kissable to the tall, blonde boy that was watching her, looking at her from head to toe. She had the white button up shirt on, her top button was undone and her tie was loose round her neck, she wore the dark blue and light blue plaid skirt, it was pulled up to sit above her knees, about mid-thigh and she had knee high socks which Simon adored. Simon eventually lifts his eyes from her long legs to her face again, catching a glimpse of it once more before she disappeared into the crowd.

"That's the girl who tried to kill herself," Says Ethan beside him and Simon shakes his head, waking up from his trance.

"She tried to kill herself? Why?" Simon asks and Ethan nods.

"Thats the thing, no one knows why, she just did," Says Ethan and Simon attempts to find her in the crowd, but he fails to do so.

"She's a nobody now, she used to be really popular, remember?" JJ says and Simon shrugs.

"She couldn't have been that popular," Says Simon and Harry rolls his eyes.

"She was nicknamed the Golden Girl?" Harry says and Simon's eyes flicker with recognition.

"Oh...That was Margo Frasier?" Simon asks and Harry nods.

"She was on the news and everything," Vik says and Simon nods.