Chapter 17

Author: SUPER SORRY it's taken me forever to update! Please hang in there for me!! also, WARNING! this chapter and others after it will contain sexual content. some of it will be strong, others more mild like the last chapter (ch. 16). just be aware of this, so you won't get freaked out. :) otherwise, enjoy!

Chapter Seventeen- The White Queen

The sun streamed in from behind the white lacy curtains that covered the large windows. Birds could be heard chirping and singing outside, their melodies floating softly into the royal bedchambers. The room was comfortably warm and neither dark nor brightly lit, but somewhere in between. The white bedsheets were twisted and tangled up, some of the blankets slipping onto the floor. There were many pillows thrown onto the floor as well, and those that had remained on the bed were slightly less cushiony than they had been the night before, because many of their feathers had fallen out. Arwen and Gavin lay naked side by side, happily tired from all their lovemaking.

After they made love the first time, they had both dozed off into a small nap. After about an hour, they had woken up and made love again. Then another nap, then more lovemaking, then another nap, then more loving and touching and kissing and feeling and crying out in ecstasy. All night, it had gone on like this.

Now, Arwen woke to a cool kiss placed on the back of her shoulder, her naked body wrapped up in Gavin's strong arms. Her king whispered, "Love, it is already past noon. Perhaps we should consider getting out of bed."

"No," Arwen groaned, rolling over to face Gavin. She kissed his eyelids, then his nose, and made her way down to his lips. Both of their lips were dry, red, and chapped from all the kissing. But it didn't bother the royal White couple one bit.

Gavin's tongue rolled around in Arwen's mouth, wrapping itself around hers and pulling their faces closer together. Slowly, he pulled his tongue out of her mouth, chuckling. "We really must!"

"I do not want to. All I want to do is sleep and then wake up and make love to you. I just want to stay in your arms forever." She whispered seductively at his ear, then began nibbling it.

"It seems I have awakened a beast inside of you, love." Gavin said smilingly.

"Do you not like it?" Arwen asked, kissing his neck and shoulders, then his chest and back up again.

"No, I don't like it. I revel in it," he said hoarsely, his mind closing down as she continued covering his body with her lips. He could not help it; he became excited again, his manhood stiffening as Arwen ran her hands along his thighs and lower back, his body shivering. Gavin growled with desire, turning over so he was on top of Arwen, and pushing himself deep inside of her.

"Oh!" Arwen gasped when he entered, her legs wrapping themselves around his torso as Gavin held her arms down and moved in and out of her.

"You will be the end of me," Gavin said in a deep, labored voice as he quickened his pace, smiling as Arwen let out little groans and yelps of pleasure, her body shaking violently at Gavin's fast movement. Gavin let out his own moans as he felt his bride melt beneath him. He had to slow down to catch his breath, bending down to kiss her breasts, playing with them as his torso continued to slowly roll in and out of Arwen.

Arwen went mad with desire, his slow movements teasing her. "Gavin, please!" she moaned, her body instinctively moving itself, her hips grinding up and down against him. Her begging did the trick, and Gavin instantly quickened his pace, going a mile a minute, in and out.

"Oh!" they both groaned as Gavin finished, rolling out from between Arwen's legs and falling on the pillows next to her. Their breathing was labored and heavy, their bodies staining the bed with their sweat.