DYSFUNCTIONAL...

Let's play a game. You can think of it as a game of "What Would You Do".

Put yourself in this scenario; You are a mentally ill girl, or whatever. You've been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, therefore you cannot always distinguish the difference between what's real and what's fake. Everyone looks at you funny, even family, because of this. How would you get through this? Must be hard, right?

Now, put yourself in this scenario; Imagine yourself in the same place as the person before. Same circumstances except for the fact that you're not really crazy. How would you get through this? Confused? Understandable... Let me explain.

I am the girl in the second scenario. I asked you to put yourself in my shoes. I'm not really mentally ill, but no one believes me. Besides my minor anger issues, I'm mentally stable. No one believes me though, but that's because they're idiots.

Maybe I have done things that lead people to the conclusion of me being a psycho path. I'd have to get back to you on the specific dates of when I did those things, but hey, it's possible that I did them

I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I really am mentally stable. I'm not some psycho that's innocent in my own eyes, but in reality I killed 18 men, 7 women, and ran over 3 babies.

Nah, I'm perfectly fine.

Don't believe me? That's nothing new to me. Just read on to get a better understanding of my jank ass, Dysfunctional life as Zailee A'lendai Copley.

___________

- Okay, now I know I have 2 other stories to update, but this idea came to mind and I wanted to start on in before I forgot it. I'm still gonna update my other 2 stories, especially Treading Water because it has the most reads, but I honestly kinda have writer's block. I'm still gonna try though! But first, should I continue this? /:

~ Tay