Chapter 8

im ba-ack. *roc royal voice* *insert moon face emoji*

miss me orrrrr....??

DO NOT GHOST READ THIS SHIT FAM.

Zero in mm. It's not a Tumblr kid, lmao. if you can't see it, follow the link in the comments.

*******

Zae's pov

"Who the fuck that nigga think he is??" I ranted, pacing back and forth through the room. "How he just gon come up in here like he runnin' shit, tryna turn us against each other?" I assumed Chris was just as mad as I was, but he's gotten better with handling his emotions. He was just sitting on the bed, in deep thought.

"Ion know, but I hope he don't think we gon let that shit ride." he clenched his jaw. "How should we get back at him?" He asked.

I smirked menacingly, "How about we chop his feet off and feed 'em to him?"

Chris gave me a weird look, "Why his feet?"

I shrugged, "He clearly enjoys running his mouth." Chris bursted into a fit of laughter.

"We not feedin' that nigga his feet Zae, crazy ass."

"Well what do you suggest we do?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"I suggest you lead that nigga on. Let him think you want him and break that fuck nigga heart." He smirked evilly.

"Ion know about that Chris." I said unsure. "Ion wanna break the dude heart. Heartbreak ain't no joke." I shook my head.

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "I understand that, but he didn't give a fuck when he tried to play us against each other. Had you not believed me, one, if not both, of us would be experiencing the same thing."

"I guess you right." I sighed.

"Well will you look at that; Zailee tryna get a heart." Chris joked, but I knew he was somewhat serious.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile, "I know right? You turnin' me into a softy, Brown." I poked his chest as I sat in his lap, placing my arm over his shoulders.

"What can I say, Copley?" he said in a cocky way, "I'm just a charmin' ass nigga." he popped his imaginary collar.

"Whatever," I laughed as I mushed his head, "have you heard from Zero? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while." I felt Chris tense up under me. His jaw clenched and I could practically feel the heat emanating off of him. The hell happened between him and Z that I don't know about?

"Man fuck Zero." he spat.

"Uhh... What I miss?" I gave him a look.

"I was walkin' to my room one night and when I passed by his room, he was in there talkin' to that nigga King. Talkin' bout some 'don't tell Chris'. What type'a shit is that?"

"Wait, who said not to tell you?"

"King punk ass."

I chuckled, shaking my head as I stood up from Chris' lap. "Really Chris?" I said looking down at him with my hands on my hips.