Do it.

DIRTY PART COMING UP EXTRA DIRTY AND SEXUAL READ IF YOU WANT TO OR JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER K THANKS

MADDIE'S P.O.V

I closed the bathroom door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my makeup was a mess, I was a mess. And that boy behind the door? He is perfect.

I sighed and picked up my hair brush, brushing my curls out until my hair was smooth with soft curls at the end. I re-did my makeup carefully before undressing. I left the bandages on and slipped out of my underwear and bra.

I slowly slipped the red lacy thong and bra on and rubbed some moisturiser on my legs before looking at my self in the long mirror.

Wow. The lacy bra had pushed up my boobs to make me look, well bigger, while the top of the thong laid at the bottom of, in my opinion, non-existent v-lines. 

I took a deep breath and let it out before slowly walking back into my room.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I heard the bathroom door open and close when I looked over to see the sexiest, most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Maddie's stomach was toned and flat, with a 6 pack slightly showing. She also had deep v-lines and her hip bones popped out.

"Harry" she asked

I snapped out of my trance, realising I had been eyeing her up and down, I blushed.

I looked up into her eyes and stood up, slowly walking over to her, I slid my hands around her waist.

"You look amazing" I said, looking her deeply in the eyes.

"No I don't I look stupid and it shows all my fa-"

I kissed her, deeply and she kissed back. Slowly she brought her arms up around my neck and entangled her fingers in my curls. We continued to kiss, getting more passionate and heated each kiss. I slid my hands down to her thighs, signaling for her to jump, and she did, wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her back over to the bed and softly laid her down on her back. I hovered myself over her, continuing to kiss her as her hands travelled down my chest.

She started to tug at the bottom of my shirt and I grinned, slipping it over my head. She stopped and stared, tracing all of my tatoos and then eventually my abs, finishing at the hem of my pants. She looked up at me and I kissed her passionately. The kisses suddenly got very heated and Maddie started fumbling with my jeans zipper. I chuckled and un-zipped my jeans leaving only my boxers on. Maddie paused and sat up slightly, looking at me. She slowly traced my body with her eyes until she glued hers on mine. I slowly crawled over to her and kissed her roughly.

MADDIE'S P.O.V

Harry kissed me roughly, catching my lips in his teeth but then soothing it with his tongue. He slowly started to rub my inner thigh with one of his hands while the other travelled up my back to my bra. Soon enough he had un-clipped my bra and was cupping my boobs. He looked up at me with his green lust-filled eyes and smirked. He slowly ran the tip of his thumbs over my nipples and a small moan escaped my mouth.

Shortly after that I was pinned against the bed, on of his hands playing with my boobs, the other softly rubbing me through the lace. I continued to moan on his lips which caused him to groan.

I then felt his hard member on my stomach and couldnt take it anymore.

"Harry!" I screamed. He pulled back "Do it." I said to him, keeping eye contact with him. He nodded and slowly took off my lace thong, taking a moment to look at my nude body. He then slipped off his boxers. He was huge. He then came up to kiss me "You ready?" he asked, looking me deeply in the eyes. I nodded and slowly, he entered me.

I cried out, dragging my nails down his back, causing him to groan.

Slowly, he pushed on, and soon enough the pain turned into pleasure and I was moaning.

And then he was all the way in.

We both let out a loud moan, and slowly, Harry pulled back and then thrust back into me.

We moaned louder as he picked up the pace. We were working together, as he pulled back, I relaxed my hips, and when he thrust back in, I slammed my hips upwards.

Eventually, Harry and I were both reaching our high as he started to grunt. I started to scream "Harry!? I'm going to, I'm going to" I moaned into his chest.

And then we both reached the end.

Gasping for air, Harry pulled back and fell down beside me on the bed.

"That wa-"

"I love you" he said. Kissing my cheek.

And then, right there with his arms around me. We fell asleep.

------------------

so I just wrote that whilst eating Easy Mac.

Is that weird?

Alright, so this chapter I really need comments on. I want to know what you guys think because this depends on whether I do others.

Even if you PM me, I just wanna know.

Anyway, love you all and lemme know what you think (: <3