Wakey Wakey

"Madeline, where the hell were you today?! I swear I'm going t- OMG WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING BEFORE MY EYES?!!" Holly gasped, screaming and walking back out of my room. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see Harry asleep next to me. I smiled and pushed a curl off of his forehead. "Harry we've gotta get up" I said quietly, "Mmph" was his response. I giggled and pushed him softly "Harry, wake upp" I teased "Mmm, make me" He said, smirking, still with his eyes closed. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, he smiled but didn't move. I then kissed him quickly on the lips but he didn't move. I continued to kiss him until we got into a make out session and I was straddling him. I pulled back, gasping for air and he just smirked at me. I pushed off of him and pulled him up so he was standing. "Is it safe to come in yet?!?" Holly yelled from outside. I giggled and took Harry's hand, walking out of my room, past Holly and downstairs to the kitchen. Harry sat down at the bench and I heated up some spaghetti. Holly came down the stairs and sat next to Harry. "So, umm, what the hell?" Holly asked, looking between Harry and I "Harry brought me home because I didn't want to be at school because some sluts said something to me. I was tired and fell asleep, nothing to worry about" I said, smiling and dishing up the spaghetti, sprinkling cheese over it and handing a bowl to Harry. I sat down and started eating my spaghetti, "Wait, who said what?" Holly asked, starting to get pissed off. "Nobody, it was nothing." I said, hoping she would drop it. She gasped " Oh and what about that fucking bruise. Don't tell me it was just an accident Madeline. What the fuck did who do to you?!" She asked, nearly yelling. "It's nothing, I'm fine" I half yelled back before picking up my bowl of spaghetti and going to the living room.

--------------------------

OKAY, I know it's short and I havent been updating heaps but a) my internet just got fixed b)i have exams and shit going on atm c) I have really bad writers block atm

SOOOO INBOX ME SOME FREAKING IDEAS AND I WILL DEDICATE WHATEVER CHAPTER I USE YOUR IDEA IN TO YOU

Kik- miki_babe

Anyways, love youhs cxx