Chapter 1-Saturday night

Written by: lime_light

Edited by: lime_light

// for some people who don't know about me yes I'm bi but I like girlXgirl things so........./

---

~Raindow Dash's POV~

I was sitting outside on the porch as the sun was going down just thinking of what I wanted to do for tomorrow but I don't I was going to get up from my bed in the morning tomorrow, nothing was going on , on my street just cars that past by while I was sitting there until my phone vibrated in my pocket which actually made me jump alittle to be honest. I normally leave it inside in the living room on the couch of the same side I sit on or in my room on my night stand or the bed, my guess it was Pinkie telling me something important but it wouldn't be import to me since I never really cared to listen to it, when I looked down to see who it was after taking it out my guess was wrong it wasn't Pinkie it was Sunset Shimme and she would hardly txt me at this time.

"Since I know how much u don't like staying there cause of ur step mom I thought u could come over here for abit maybe stay the night"
~sunset

Before I responded to the message I thought about what I was doing tomorrow which was basically nothing... as much as I wanted to go I didn't feel like going anywhere and I wanted stay home this time instead of going somewhere, what fun was it if I was there nothing doing anything other then talk and sleep maybe have a few little snacks between 11:30 and midnight so I finally responded to it with.

"No, im kinda you know busy tomorrow so I'm not coming over today but maybe next weekend."
~Rainbow Dash

When I sent the message I walked back inside hopping that no one would be in the kitchen but the living is where normal see both my dad Rainbow Blaze and my step mom that I didn't like a lot but I didn't manage to get into the kitchen without on of them noticing me mainly that bitch that I hated, I got a few small snacks for tonight that would hold me over until the morning though I rarely eat in the morning so if I don't eat then i go a walk around different streets that are near mine.

I went up to my room shutting the door completely Until it made the clicking sound, I kinda wish that I said yes instead of lying to my own friend but what else could I do? After taking a few small breaths I start walking to my bed I hardly tell anyone what's my problem but to be fair I had one thing to keep to myself, I don't plain on telling my friends or my dad I would tell my real mom but she...............passed before I turned five and ever since then it's just been me, him and that bitch.

I always remember a lot of things about her even now I try not to let the other or them that I still can't get over it I was close to her then again who wouldn't but that was different, I ended up laying down my eyes looking out the window realizing how dark it got quickly until I came across this one pic that me and aj took awhile ago. I honestly never knew how much I liked her mainly starting to have a thing for her that's more then a friend.