Chapter6: Little do you know

Written by: Lime_light

Edited by: Lime_light

// kinda excited abit, who else is?//
---

~AppleJack's pov~

After Pinkie's game the others went to sleep but Dash I noticed she was still awake i would of figured that she would of been asleep by now or at least close, so i went over to her where she was laying. I couldn't help but notice that she was txting a friend it seemed like but who would be awake at this time but us? So i just had to ask.

"So who's messaging you so late at night?"

"Just a friend i havent seen in awhile and to her its not late but to us it is"

"So she lives in a different time zone?"

"Pretty much but she might back here for the summer here i guess, i mean between talkmg in German, Frence and English, she gets its down quickly but you would like her lnce you meet her"

"Just hope shes not hard to understand"

"She wont be trust me, anyways i was going to tell her that im going to bed"

"Okay, but in what if she knows 3 languages"

" well we been talkjng German but she gives me the translation to what she's sayjng"

"Right..."

"Ich bin gehen an erhalten an bett, nacht" (in translation for you guys is, "i'm going to bed, night")
~Rainbow Dash

"Nacht dann (Night then)"
~Jewelin

"Wish i knew how to talk to someone like that"

"Well i only learned from her when we were in middle school and she was new then bejng here for the first time, im sure she could teach you"

"Maybe"

"Anyways before pinkie you know interrupted us"

Me and Dash got closer once again going in for the kiss she wanted but i also wanted it also, they both of us finally got our kiss down it was long but not that long cause i knew she wanted to sleep and so did i but at least nothing interupted us this time again. Dash rolled oved and went to sleep i couldnt say i did the same for myself.

Next day...

Once the morning came alone i wasnt really expecting to wake up yet cause why not sleep in on the weekend abit instead of waking up early, then suddenly i felt nudging againest me i slowly wake up and noticed who was doing but then again cant blame Dash for doing it. I mean we are together but i did notice that she happened to be on top of me after waking me up.

"Sleep well?"

"Why are you on me?"

"Because i wanted to wake you up so we can get going"

"Well let me get ready first after you decide to get off me"

"Fine.."

Finally Rainbow gets off so i could sit up and ready my self, hopefully no one was in the room but me and Dash. After i got ready i got my bag that had my clothes from yesterday and my night clothes in it and walked down the stairs, Dash for some unknownreason decided to make an enterce by jumping over the last 4 steps, i dont know why and i honestly dont care to know why she did it but i could tell she was ready to go somewhere with me like maybe to her house or mine.

A few minutes later we finally left, we went to my place since dash didnt want to go her's i mean i know she doesnt like her stepmom but i wish she would give her a chance just this once, but maybe she will when it gets through her head. Once we got to my place i could already hear winona starting to bark by the door then again thats all she really does durning the day when someone comes home or by other days its just random animals shes barking at like birds.

We went inside Dash went up to my room with Wonina casing her up the stairs acting like she was playing with the dog, i followed after they both ran upstairs and into my room. Once i got in the room i noticed Wonina scratching the blanket trying it dig up dash from it who was clearly under there but the dog didnt know that.

Eventually Dash came out from under the blanket after a minutes when the dog left the room leaving me and dash to be once more, but i think thats what she wanted anyways just us to be alone so can be together then again who wouldn't want to be alone with their boyfriends or girlfriends in this case.

Once she did come up, Dash only pulled me down to make me lay by her only becoming more closer then we did last night as Pinkie's, i knew no one else was going go find out this unless our secret ets out by someone but i dont think that will happen.

Sometimes i still dont know she hasnt really told me durning the week but guess it would kinda explain why she was being abit weird, but she had to tell me soon or later but guess ether way it would of been us bejng together.