Chapter5-thursday/friday

Written by:lime_light

Edited by: lime_light
// it might seem long but still you never whats going to happen between ponytubing and makig stories, not that easy//
---

~Pinkie pie's pov~

The next morning when i woke up I decided to have a sleep over for tomorrow night, so after i got dressed and of course feed gummy cause no one can forget about him, I txted Rarity, Fluttershy, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, and AppleJack to see if they wanted to come over tomorrow night for the sleep over party.

"You guys coming for the sleepover party?"
~pinkie pie

"I can try to come"
~Fluttershy

"Im going"
~rarity

"I guess.."
~Rainbow Dash

"Probably coming"
~AppleJack

"I can try to come tomorrow"
~Sunset Shimmer

" 😄 "
~pinkie pie

After that i went to the school waiting for the others Sunset came then Rarity, fluttershy, the only ones we were waiting on was Rainbow Dash and AppleJack come but who knows what's holding them up, a few minutes of waiting for them they came.

"Finally, what took you two so long?" Sunset started as walked to the door

"Well when pinkie messaged me it woke up scarlett and rose so i had to take care them but they should be going home tonight"

Pretty sure that wasnt an answer she was expecting from Rainbow Dash, Sunset looked back at her not knowing what else she could say so the 6 of us just walked in. No one knew what was going through Dashie's mind sometimes I wonder if its about her stepmom or her real mom but who knows what shes thinking.

The five of us went towards our classes but Dash stayed back for some reason wish i knew why...

~Rainbow Dash's pov~

I never really cared about the attention i just wanted to get noticed by AppleJack but i guess I'll keep trying to get her to notice me, i started to walk off towards the darkened hallway but it wasn't really that dark the lights were dem but still. I thought that i was alone to think how until i heard a voice that i knew from awhile ago.

"Well thought i wouldnt see you back here"

"What do you want Lighting Dust?"

"What do i want? I want nothing other then to make you regret the things u once did to me so i rather watch you suffer the pain of what your about to get"

"Why cant you leave me alone for once?! It was done and over with i didnt think you get kicked off the team"

"Yeah right, i always knew you were a lesbian since the day we met bet your family doesn't want you anymore cause it and you have no where else to go but the streets"

"They dont know and they do want me, plus i live in a house with them on the streets like you, so leave me alone plz!"

"By the way i know who you like and she'll never like you back" she started to walk off after saying those words.