chapter 12

~Applejack's pov~

As I sat on the other side waiting for her to notice I was there already as I waited for abit I could tell she had something on her mind but I never know what it could be, I know Dash for awhile since we were kids and there's always that one thing that's bothering her.

I just hope she tells me soon enough so I try to help whatever is on her mind, I always been there for her and she's always been there for me but we don't always tell each other everything. Even if it's something that should heared but you just don't have enough strength to tell anyone so it stays as a secret in you as long as possible, until it starts getting noticeable.

If she doesn't want to tell me she'll force her self to tell me even if it hurts her, there has been somethings she never told me and I'll admit I didn't tell her everything myself, but we have different reasons not to like the others. As soon Rainbow dag looked up to see who was weighing the other side down she looked me acting like she was going to tell me something but she didn't.

It was quiet for a few minutes until dash decided to break the silence.

"Glad to see you made it here, thought it wasn't going to be today"

" I was going to come tomorrow but I wanted to come today since I haven't really seen you since this morning"

"Yeah..., My coach wanted me to do something you know team reasons"

"Yeah I guess so but I would've expected to see you at lunch or something"

"I.....I did something to do that was important so I didn't go to lunch...."

I knew she was lying but I had to play along with it until she decides to speak her mind to me and I'll wait as long as it takes.

//Here's chapter 12 , it took forever i know an I'm sorry but school reasons and I haven't been on much//