Chapter8: Our little secrect

Written by: lime light

Edited by: lime light
---

~Pinkie pie's pov~

It seemed alittle weird to me after rarity answering for Dash but even then they were acting abit strange, who knows the reason why or what their hidding and their probably hiding something if its anything.

After a few hours close to 1-2 everyone started to leave and go their own way, while me on he other hand just gets to help the cakes with the shop and the twins.

~Sunset Shimmer's pov~

I know its been a days since Rainbow Dash last told me that she had feeligs for Applejack but i am abit curious about why they were acting that way, I walked over to Rainbow Dash's house and knocked on her front door.

I couldn't really tell if her or her parents were home but guess it was worth a try to find out, I waiting outside for a few minutes until i got a message from Dash.

"The door is open so just come in"
~Rainbow Dash

I walked inside of course i would check upstairs in her room to see if shes in there which she was and somehow saw me through her window? Who knows i guess, i went into her room to find her sitting on the bed. I went over to the bed and sat down myself Dash looked up from the message was typing to see who was weighing her bed down.

I know i should really ask but i had to.

"So whats going on between you and Applejack i mean you two were acting abit strange and i kinda wanna know"

" if i told you, you wouldn't believe me"

"I would too, and you that, you can tell me what it was about not like anyone else would know but me, you and Aj"

"Fine....., last night me and her might of you know.....kissed and got together so now we're....a thing and i dont know when we might tell the others or how they might react"

"So is that why you two wanted to leave so badly?"

"Yeah..."

"Well its your choice to tell them whenever your comfortable but i wont tell them trust me the secret is only between me, you and Aj"

"Thx Sunset"

---

//chapter 8 is here finally plus im starting to like this story so..../