Chapter 29- Dead Or Alive?

Lucinda's POV

"No........ I can't let you" I say holding back Katelyn.

"LET ME GO" she yelled at me.

"GARROTH YOU BETTER LET ME GO TO" Cadenza yelled.

"NO" Garroth replied to Cadenza sternly. They finally settled down.

"Laurence can handle this, he is more powerful than you know. His power can be dangerous, but, I'm putting my faith in him. And you should to" I said. They nodded.

"So what do we do. I'm not just gonna sit here, and wait to hear if their alright" Katelyn said.

"We have to wait" Garroth said.

Laurence's POV

I hear a gunshot. Tears are streaming down my face. Of course this happens right after I know how she feels. How I feel. After this was over I was gonna tell her. I was gonna tell her everything. About me being Shadow Knight, and How I felt about her. And now....... I'll never be able to, because she's gone.

Aphmau's POV?

The gunshot went off. I black out. Im now in a room. A white room. It's weird.

"H-Huh" I say as a familiar figure comes towards me.

"Aphmau" the figure said relieved and a bit sweetly. This figure, that voice, it's her. Her. 8 years. It's been 8 years.

"Y-You" I said shaky. She Nodded. I ran up to hug her. But she disappeared.

"Wh-" I said.

"I can't be touched" she said appearing behind me.

"Why are you here" I said a little mad.

"To help you. Your father just 'killed you'" she said.

"I've gathered that much" I said getting more angry.

"I can bring you back. I can bring you back and you can do something about him" she said.

"Tsk" I said more angry. Why would I want to go back?

"Why are you mad" she asked.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY. WHY OF ALL TIMES DO YOU SHOW UP NOW? I NEEDED YOU BEFORE. AND YOU NEVER CAME. WHY IS THAT?" I yelled at her. All of the rage I've been feeling. All of rage I've been feeling for 8 years, finally came out.

"I couldn't. Not while your father was there. Save your rage, and do what is right" she said. Then she disappeared. And I regained consciousness.

Laurence's POV

That's it. IM ENRAGED. I BARGE IN THROUGH THE DOOR.

"Who are you"  Jack asks.

(Badass line right here guys)

"Your worst nightmare" I reply as I turn into a Shadow Knight. They have fear in their eyes. Then Jack smirked.

"What" I said sternly.

"Look" he said pointing to Aphmau. She was waking up.

Aphmau's POV

"H-Huh" I woke up. I look at Jack and Hyria. But their not alone. Laurence was there. I'm confused. Laurence's in..... A SHADOW KNIGHT FORM. WHAT. Once Laurence saw me look at him he went back to his human form.

"Hehehehehehehe". Jack laughed evilly.

"I knew this would happen. Did you see your mother? She must've sent you back to 'save me', well you can't" he said. I then realized my hands were free. I stood up next to Laurence. We were both looking at Hyria and Jack.

"Aphmau I-" Laurence started.

"We'll talk later, that is if I make it to later" I said.

"What" he asked.

"Get out of here. This is my fight. And I'm not gonna loose you like this" I said. He looked at me. Then Hyria had a spell ready and it came in our direction. I pushed Laurence out of the way and the spell hit me.

"AH" I screamed. This is painful.

"APHMAU" Laurence yelled. the spell stopped. I started breathing heavy. That's when I got cocky again.

"Heh, is that the best you can do" I said. She raised an eyebrow. I smirked.

"You know, I always wondered how someone could stoop so low as to trick a child into killing their own parent. And by the way, you killed the good one" I said. I looked at Jack for the last part.

"Yeah I said it. But, the father I once had died along time ago. That father died along with my mother. Heh, so I hope your proud. You not only killed my mom, but you also killed my dad. Congratulations. Have you succeeded in life? Or do we need to keep this going" I said. Laurence looked confused. Another spell came my way, I flicked my hand up and then a barrier protected me. I have magic? What? I'm not gonna contemplate this now, I'm gonna use it to my advantage.

"GO NOW. RUN" I yell to Laurence as a i'm holding up the barrier.

"NO, IM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU HERE" he said refusing. More spells came flying at us.

"I'll be right behind you I just need you to go first" I lied. As soon as he leaves I'm putting a barrier around this place. My mother didn't send me back here for nothing, and I can't keep worrying about his safety. He ran out the door. I let the shield down and I put a barrier around this place, SO NO MAGICK USERS COULD ENTER.

(Remember that line)

A spell hit me in the back. I held In a scream. I turned around and a spell came out. It hit jack. Hyria hit me with one again but, this time it was way more painful. I screamed. They ran over and tied me up again.

Laurence's POV

She never came out. SHE LIED TO ME. AGAIN. UGH. But then I realized that I could just walk back into the place. I walk back over to the door but I get zapped.

"Ow" I said.

"Protection barrier. Of course Aphmau. Of course"  I said aloud. But then,

"CADENZA, KATELYN, NICOLE, DANTE, AND GARROTH GET BACK HERE" I hear Lucinda yell. They came in my direction.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE" I yelled like an angry parent. No one replied. Cadenza just ran in.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CADENZA YOU IDIOT. I know.

Words: 1000