Ch. 4 From Bad to... Cuter?

The zap of energy from Tord's gun hit Edd/Tom and bounced off all of the boys, making a giant ball of light that blinded me so much I couldn't stand to look at it. When I lowered my arms, however, Tord seemed to be gone, leaving his strange gun on the floor behind him... but that wasn't all.

In place of the guys stood one six foot tall male that had a ginger fringe. His left eye was pitch black: the other being a bright crimson red. The hoodie that he wore was a mix of blue on the top stitched together with red on the bottom, with an overcoat draped on top with green on one side and purple on the other. His strange assortment of clothes didn't end there, however, as his pants seemed to do the same. This time it was with blue jeans and khakis, and shoes that were mismatched as well: with one shoe being black and white checkered, and the other being gray. It was quite the sight to see.

I stared at him, feeling a warm blush make its way onto my cheeks before I quickly looked away from him.

Silence.

Then: chaos.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO NOW, TORD?"

"MY BEAUTY IS BACK!"

"YOU THINK I WOULD DO THIS ON PURPOSE?!"

"WELL THEN FIX IT!"

"Guys! Stop yelling-"

"WELL IF TORD HADN'T GOTTEN US INTO THIS MESS-"

"I WAS TRYING TO HELP!"

    "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I yelled, finally breaking the room into an eerie silence. "Now tell me, Tord, how do I fix this?" I said, carefully picking his gun off the carpet, making sure not to accidentally fire it.

To my dismay, however, even handling it as carefully as I could, a good hunk of metal fell off the gun and landed back on the carpet with a clank.

"Well, crap." Tord said.

It was going to be a long day.

And it was only noon.

    I had been working on fixing the gun for hours, under the directions of Tord- or rather, the combined being of Matt, Edd, Tom, and Tord, which we aptly named 'Tomatoredd.'

    Unfortunately for me, Tord wasn't very good at giving instructions, and Tom never missed an opportunity to point this out.

    "God, you suck at giving directions, Commie. You'd be a horrible leader." Tom took over the body to say.

    "Shut up, I'm a great leader." Tord shot back, but Tom's comment seemed to get him to shut up.

    That wasn't the only workplace distraction, however, as Matt kept commenting on how his 'amazing looks' were now gone.

    "Home come, out of everyone's hair colors, we got stuck with Matt's?" Tom spoke up. Edd and Tord were quick to agree with him.

    "Hey, my hair is amazing!" Matt shot back defensively.

    "Guys, stop talking bad about Matt's hair." Edd said. "I mean, at least we didn't get stuck with his chin."

    "OHH ROASTED!" I yelled, taking my mind off fixing the gun for a few seconds. I heard the mixed laughter from Edd and Tord, and the stifled chuckles of Tom.

    Now that my attention was off work, I looked at the clock to see it was past midnight.

    'How long have I been working?' I thought.