you drive me more crazy than i already i am darling

October 31
It was Harley's birthday ( disclaimer : I know it's not Harley's birthday on that date but bear🐻 with me. ) a day that Harley ignored as fast as she could , but  my dear reader it had been certainly 2 weeks since she started treating mr j and she was falling deep in his plan. She felt like she was helping by talking about his past and he would make a joke out of it , he always had a new story for the people who treated him but her , she had seen a version nobody had in a long time and he didn't like it at all . Slowly but surely started to become his weakness and that angered him badly so But somehow he still continued with the plan he acted like he was interested in her about her when she told him about her personal  life , he acted like he cared , today she work up like any other day she grabbed coffee but got surprised by her boyfriend Jared " SURPRISE BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY " he said holding a box that looked like a bracelet for her but she smiled widely " you remember ... "she said happily and Jared chuckled and nodded shaking his head " here h is  for you " as she opened the box it was  a little diamond necklace .. she's by far never had anything more worth than that believe it or not she quickly turned around and waited for Jared to put the necklace on ." You Know I can't believe it , your still working with that psycho on your birthday ... " he said shaking his head  while she looked down and chuckled " babe I've told you many times that I really do believe I'm making progress with him , he's opening up to me more and more in these pass few weeks " she said fixing her glasses while grabbing a cup of coffee . " Harley he's escaped the asylum 13 times  in less then two weeks . Be careful with him , he's gonna play with your mind a lot " he said looking at her sternly , she knew deeply that he was right , but yet she felt that nobody can cure him but her. " I know KNOW doctor " she laughed grabbing an donut , walking out of the door going towards work. She decided to work a short schedule to get more time with the infamous king of Gotham , as she made her way through out the hallway  she felt existed and happy to talk to him , she didn't know why or how she was existed all she knew was that today she was talking to him , as she got inside her office she found a single rose on a vase  she looked around weirdly and laughed to herself getting closer noticing a note in between the rose and the vase , Harley opened the note to find this.         

Dear Harleen Quinn a little tiny birdy told me that it was someone's birthday , so this is my wish to YOU babe I hope you like it.
P.s wear your hair down to today you look really sexy  with it doll
With love , J.

  She was blushing , that was something unusual for her , she usually was very quite or without emotion you could say , but lately all Harley's been doing is giggle with the prince of clowns when they are in the their sessions . She pulled the hair tie off  her hair slowly  making her way towards  the room that has lately brought her joy .

As she made her way towards the door where she usually meet him  , she found the major guard that watched him stop her " doc . From what your reports say and  they made me say this  the joker will no longer be wearing a straight jacket any more " . She felt a smile grow on her lips and nodded holding her pad tightly up to her chest " good that's good patient j has been improving a lot with me lately I requested this for him " she said opening the door and smiling at him. The king of Gotham he had  his legs on the table and was leaned back against the chair . " Mr J how are you today ? " she said closing the door walking towards him " you let your hair down " joker said with a sly smirk on his face  leaning in towards the table   

As she sat down looking up at him clearing her throat  " so why don't we start on the session we left yesterday " she said opening notes.  noticing he got up from his chair circling around her  " it's a good thing you've listened to me harls because... " he pushed a lose piece of hair behind her ear and whispered in a low sexual voice " I like good girls who .... listen that means they get awarded " he breathed hardly against her ear making her jump slightly as she looked at him , " BACK to the session j , please "  she said pushing her glasses up as he laughed walking back to  his seat. " relax doc , I was having a little .. fun  . Your neck " he pointed it out.  " who gave you that necklace ?" He said weirdly watching her as she immediately touched it lightly with her finger tips. " my boyfriend Jared " she looked over at the jokers smirked at her response  , " I'm not surprised " he said 
" not surprised of what " she said raising an eyebrow.
" not surprised that you have a boyfriend .... doll. he said  " what do you mean by that " he walking over towards her again swirling her hair as she watched him inch by inch . " what I mean is that  every time you speak , every time you  wear your hair down , or every time you wear that tight black shirt , it makes me want to .. fuck you hard Harley " he said standing meters away from her face studying it . " you drive me more mad than I already I am " he said grinning again starting to laugh .
____\\\\\\\\\\\
Hi it's the author here . BUDDY JELLY BEAN LOOK ITS 1:33 am and I wanted to finish the story for you guys since I've been having writers block but I do want to thank those 139 people who've read it and also want to say THIS IS NOT GONNA BE RUSHED OKAY , THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX BUT LIKE , SUSCRIBE TWEET ME AT DAVID DOBRIK. JK JK DONT ANYHOW COMMENT IF YOU DO LIKE THE BOOK THO

 JK JK DONT ANYHOW COMMENT IF YOU DO LIKE THE BOOK THO