Surprising things ( SuprisE BITCH ) READ THE AUTHOR THINGY THANK YOU

Right off that morning Harleen stepped out of her house finding Jared at her front porch looking down at her almost not wanting to make eye contact with her .
"Harleen , hi I wanted to say  " Jared looked outside where two big man where crossing his arms , thats when she saw , He was bruised up. But returning back to the story  he fell on his knee and put his hands together looking at her " PLEASE forgive me I was very stupid and dumb for what I've done. " he said at the hedge of tears . She was speechless . I mean my dear reader who wouldn't frankly ?  He had been beating her for the past 2 weeks. Isn't this irony. Twisted insanity . 
Harley nodded as Jared handled her Mr J's letter .  It was purple with a jester looking skull on the bottom 

Dear , kitten
Back when we were in your office
I wanted to apologize baby , by making this peasant apologize to you . This is how I would treat you if you were mine baby , anyone who even fucking dared to disrespect you would come beg forgiveness at you feet. My minions will give you a dress that I bought for you kitten , go to my club " Smile or Grin " and mr frosts will help you.
Stay evil dollface
Love , J.

as she finished the note one of his henchman gave her a big box while the other gorilla took Jared into their van. Good she thought he did deserve that  . From that moment on Harley never saw Jared again. What a shame oh dear he was such fun to mess with. But none of that isanity , How about we go back to the story shall we ? .

As she got the dress out of the box ,it was beautiful , just as Harley was examining it a givenchy tag fell out . He has gone all out on her. The dress was short but it was full gold.... the only thing holding the dress from me being naked was the neck ... I wonder if he's gonna be there ... Harlem wondered. As she started to get ready ..

----/----------/
She was beautiful , she felt beautiful .. she had her hair in curls and she was ready. It was time for  you   to loosen up a little . She thought as she stepped out to find a fully On limo and as expected mr frost to be at the front  " Harley ... "he said  " I've heard so .. much about you ... from j course .. he's gonna be happy you've  followed his rules " frost said smiling  opening the door for her. As she entered the car she felt. What do you call it ? 
Ha yes. Excited. 
And tonight she was gonna let it all out ...
driving through the town she felt genuinely happy. Ah yes   Happiness a word that has been so strangely used in harleens vocabulary. 

Meanwhile our dear prince was feeling anger tonight he felt anger that she was becoming his weakness. Nobody could love him. Nobody had loved him  , not even her. But he would admit  whenever he would come close to Harley  , he would feel weak in a way that he didn't like. She made him feel that weak. Oh my. Well I've gotten so caught up with our king that I've forgotten how the queen is doing ..  after the long lawfully ride they finally got to the club. " Smile or Grin "
Frost got out of the  limo quickly opening the door for her as both doors were open for her. She was the special visitor. As she entered everything  was gold. The floor was gold  the walls were gold and black . It looked like heaven. And heaven it was . Mr frost looked at Harley and chuckled " there Harley "he said " that big box infront of everyone  it was made for you to dance ... he wanted to show everyone what's his " he said standing aside as she raised an eyebrow.  " his ? And who told you I was his." She said gasping crosssing her arms , but you are harley , he owns you. A little voice spoke from her head . Frost laughed and looked at her " WELL from the fact that you came here , you are dressed here all from the  fact that you took his invitation I would guess so dollface " he said opening the door. Harls you came here to relax ...she thought to her self and stepped on the box closing her eyes and slowly started to feel the music  she slowly started to feel the music  in her soul. And danced like nobody is watching. Little did she know Mr j was  keeping a close eye on her.  As he smiled from his cell.  ///// im so SORRY IM LATELY BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK BUT I DO TELL YOU WITH THESE EXTRA SCENES I HAVE IDEAS. ANY HOW IF YOU GUYS WANT TO FOLLOW MY IG ITS  dani_njr1. THANK YOU. AND IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY I BORROWED SOME IDEAS FROM SAMMY GO CHECK OUT HER STORY  SamanthaCravinhos   THIS IS HER USERNAME BYE JELLYBEANS