Who's the boss ?

Oh well
We haven't spoken In a while haven't we
Lets recap shall we.
That night Harley oh Harley she had the best night of her life that night harleen felt free meanwhile back at Arkham joker watched every single movement . How she had fun in his club . He shook his head rubbing it as he sat up from his bed putting the iPad under his pillow. She's just a toy to you. Don't get any weakness. Those words kept repeating in his head all night until morning .

As the morning came the king of Gotham had a plan to advance his escape. When suddenly he got the news that a small relative of Falcone wanted to take over his throne. But the best part old friends. It was one of his henchman as our dear old pal was locked away. Ohhh boy did that make his blood boil. He called for the henchman immediately and called for harleen as well. He had a plan to show who's the boss .

After the recreation room that night harleen had called an visit for our joker in the same room , they've done their therapies in this Tim he and falcone shared lands in Gotham , so he knew better to kill the poor soul as much as he would have loved too , but as the poor soul entered the room a smile creeped on the end of the dark table you could see his silver drills shining through as he was leaned back against the chair waiting for falcone's small relative shook with fear . He should be. Joker leaned over and laughed out loud
" tsk tsk tsk. Harley baby why don't you leave me and my dear old pal to speak I haven't see him for a long long time " he spoke to her softly and as gullible as possible to her as she nodded " of course j. You know I would do anything" she smiled as she stepped out side to go get herself coffee in that time she thought of how cute they all must be talking. But all they did wasn't even close to talking normally
" SO." Joker slapped the table hard looking over at him as he made to fingers getting closer to him." A little birdy told me that you are trying to the big boss place. Is that true ed ?"
He said as he grabbed his henchmans throat. " sir it was chaos with out you the situation needed a plan. Need order " just as he kept talking and talking ed grabbed a gun from one of the guards that knew him and emptied it and left one bullet inside.
" oh come on ed , do you really think I'm a guy with a plan ?? " he said pointing the gun to his head starting to laugh. " I'm like a tornado unpredictable. But anyhow you must already know this game right and I'll make it really simple. Whoever doesn't get the bullet gets to be the boss " he said raising an eyebrow breathing heavily as he hands the gun to our victim if you must say as his face got serious. As he pulled the trigger but nothing happened " I could have my uncle murder you for this ". Ah his true old self. " you know ed what's the secret for good comedy ? " joker said putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger " timing." This made ed have chills on his arms. " and what's courage ? " he said again putting the gun to his head firing the empty trigger. " grace under pressure " as he did the same thing again and put the gun under his chin smiling widely at ed as he shook in fear " and... WHO'S The boss ? " as he finally pulled the trigger and nothing happened as joker started to laugh " I'm the bosss... and if i catch you playing mini Me again " j laughed again slowly grabbing his jawline as Harley came in and smiled at them " well how was the visit " it gave just in the to hide the gun behind joker and hugged Ed whispering in his ear " I will send my hyenas to hunt you and oh do they like fresh meat " he said laughing and hugging ed one last time winking at him making him go as Harley smiled and asked " so , what did you two talk about ? " she asked as she walked along him not even minding that there was even a gun on the table. " ohhh I was just showing him who's the boss of this city " he said smirking looking down at her .

-----------
IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE BTW HAPPY CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR , HANUKKAH.

IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY ITS 4. AM ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE