cockroach!!

Hey everyone, so this chapter was requested by one of my best buddy. She asked me to write about one crazy incident which happened recently, so here it is. I'm damn sure that you'll enjoy it😂😂😂😂 :

Incident 1:
Being a bio student is quiet difficult and I came to know this when my teacher asked me to grab a cockroach and examine it.
I was getting the eewwww feeling literally. I'm not afraid of cockroach but I get a yucky feeling.

As I went home, I searched every corner of my house and I didn't even find the c of cockroach.

After 2 days I was in my room, studying about cockroach, suddenly I saw a cockroach in my room. For the first time I saw a cockroach in my home and I was quiet happy. Because it was a damn assignment.

I came near that and brought the broom. I tried my level best but it flew away. Seriously I was behaving like a maniac!! Only I know the slight happiness I felt when I saw that cockroach😂😂😂😂😂

Incident 2:

After this above incident I thought of the ways to catch a cockroach😝
I was returning from school by our school bus and we have a big group of ours in it. Like our seniors and us.

Everyone was talking randomly and suddenly my bff started talking about the cockroach assignment.

In our group we have a guy who always says but not does so we just threw this challenge of catching cockroach. We were not really serious but I guess he took it seriously.

The next day when I arrived at the bus he said "Deeksha you wanted this right?" He asked and handled me a bottle which contained 2 fucking cockroaches???

I was so shocked. Everyone saw it and was like ewwww.
Then that guy said that "beware this cockroach does slow motion dance too" I was seriously in shock.

My friend took the bottle from my hand and examined it.
And after that she threw it.

I know that we wanted cockroaches but not like this. Ewwww.

After this I never ever challenged that guy again!!

Damn cockroaches!!!

I can't believe that this shit happened with me!! Being a bio student is not that easy!!

********

Ewwww. Yeah this was😂😂

Chill guys, I'm not going to end this book this soon. Until I turn 18. I'm just 16 now, so chill.

Guys why don't we take this book to #1 in humor? Cmon gather more audiences guys.
And thanks for you support and hey I got 2 new nicknames:

Bandar 😂😂😂😂- by @yashu3102

Lovely Singh 😍😍😍😍- by @woman19

Votecommentshare