Suicide is never an option

So, today we are going to talk about SUICIDE!! yes, a very important topic which needs to be enlightened.

So people think that, after they commit suicide, their life is sorted. But they never think about the peoples which they leave behind to cry.
The people who care about you, love you. Your parents, friends.
Life never runs smoothly, that's the way it works. But ending your life? Nah man. Life is worth living. You never know, miracles happens just when you least expect them.
There's no need to end your life, SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.
If you think that you are depressed, then talk. Talk to someone who listens.
It could be your parents, siblings, friends or anyone. Just talk but please, never lose hope.

Ending life isn't a good thing, it's a sin. God has sent you here by his will and he'll take you by his will. If he has given you life, then who are you to end it?

Just believe and give some time. But please, never ever even think of commuting suicide.

#Suicideisneveranoption

************************************
Hey guys, please as knowledge others about this topic. You really never know what the other person is going through. and you never know what impact you might have on someone. Maybe your talks might hurt someone, be patient. We are humans, we should treat other like humans too. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

#Nobullying