Chapter 3

Jung hoseok's POV
After i do my daily routine. I go to christler korean school and wait erica at the office.

Well i really go here just because im finding the right girl i need. This school is decent, popular, and known as the top 1 best schools in seoul (just my imagination:school).

So there she comes. I stood up and greet her.

"Goodmorning ms. Du."
"Goodmorning mr jung, ma'am and sir." She bowed in 90°

So we start to explaine it to her.

"So erica your'e scholar here. Mr jung wants to marry you but your going to school everyday while mr jung will go to work. Nothing will happend just the same. But you'll live with him. Okay?" Her teacher explain it to her like she's a kid?

"Okay" she said with a smile. What? She's not mad?

"Okay erica you can now go to your room." Her teacher said.

After she exited the office her teacher spoke up.

"Please be patient to her." He said
"Why?" Im curious okay?
"Because she's childish and loves to eat food mostly ice cream. I just nod i can handle that one.

~time skip~
Me and erica are now going to my house. Yes she's living with me today.

"Ahh... Sir can we go to my house? Cause my things and needs are there." She said. I just nod.

~time skip~
I wait her outside well she's not a bitch. Yah cause she prefer using loose and long shirts and pants.

Then she pop on somewhere.

"We can go now." She smiled
I just nod. Well she's cute.

~time skip~
Wer'e inside of the mansion, her jaw drop but i dont mind her.

"Come i'll show you your room." She nod and follow me.

"Come down stairs when its 7:00 pm cause wer'e eating our dinner outside. Wear anything you want." I said in a cold voice that made her fix her gaze to the floor.

Then i leave her there and go to my room. My room is 3 doors away.

~time skip~
Im waiting her down stairs. Im wearing ripped jeans and black v loose shirt.
She came down stairs with white ripped jeans and black v loose shirt. What? Wer'e the same? I just don't mind her and we go to the parking lot and we go to mcdonalds.

And we order our dinner.
After that we got home and don't mind each other but before she go inside her room she say something.

"Goodnight mr. Jung, sweet dreams" while rubbing her eyes. Then she got inside.

Arggghh!! This is a tiring day. I always eat outside cause i don't have maids and i also don't know how to cook.

I change my clothes in pajamas and loose shirt. Then i fall asleep.

Erica's POV
Nah im tired i change into pajamas and a loose shirt. Then i leid down my bed and think about something. Then fall into a deep sleep.

~~~
Sorry again for short update.