Chapter 9

Erica's POV
Yahh.... I can't believe it! My crush.... Mr. Jung...... He..... Hugged me!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! I feel like im dying.

So after me crowling around my bed. I got up and did my daily routine. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I also made 2 cups of hot chocolate for me and for Mr. Jung.

After 30secs Mr. Jung went downstairs and went to the dinning area and sat down. I put the pancakes and hot chocolates infront of him. I can see his gaze, but i still don't want to met his gaze.

So i sat beside him and starts to eat mine. Him too. He then clear his throat and spoke.

"So goodmorning marshy, did you have a nightmare lastnight?" He asked while eating and his gaze only fixed on to his food.

"U-ugh... No... Sir.." i said softly.
"Awgh! Don't be too formal. There's only two of us and actually we're inside the house. Just call me hubby okay? If you don't call me that way you'll have your punishment." He said and a soft smile drown on his lips.

I nod and i lowered my head cause im blushing. Ugh!!! I can't believe this!!! Kyahhh!!! Lift up my head so he won't notice it. I act naturally but the inside im having a war im screaming inside! Ahhhhh!!!! Wish im all alone here so i can scream.

He finished and just sat there watching me. Oh god! Did he noticed it?! Kyahh!!!

"Ne?" I asked softly and with my innocently eyes.
"Nothing you really looked cute!" He squealed.

After my last bite. He's still staring at me so i quickly snatch his plate and drag it in the sink. And when i looked at my side i saw Mr. Jung about to touch the dirty dishes but i quickly stopped him.

"Mr. Jung--" before i could what im saying. He question me whit a hummed.
"Hmm?" He questioned
"H-h-hubby. Mianhe" i said alittle bit shy he just giggled and wash the dishes with me. I can't stop him.

Hoseok's POV
Yes... Im washing the dishes with her. It felt so good when she's by my side. Yeah i hate girls but now. Now i know that she's different from the other girls.

After we finished the dishes. We went to the living room but she turn her way to her room.

"Marshy?! Where are you going?" I asked her. She blushed and replied.
"Upstairs hubby." She mumbled the last word... 'hubby'

"Aye~! Are you shy to call me 'hubby'? Aye~ its okay come here i need to tell you something.

She obeyed me. She came closer and sat beside me. she looked at me and spoke up.

"Sir/hubby i can't hide this anymore. I-...." She said.
"I?" I asked.
"I.... I... I love you!" She said and hide her face with her hands.

It shocked me. I kept my smile inside because she spoke again.

"Im sorry. Im not worth than the other girls you don't deserv-" i cut her off.
"I love you too." Her head lit up and looked at me with wide eyes i giggled and pinch her cute nose.

"Yah! What was that for?!" She said while pouting. Cute.
"You'r so cute. I love you wife." I said with a warm smile
"I love you too hobie!" She said while her smile... Pfftt. Her teeth shown because of her over sized smile. It made me chuckle because of her cuteness.

~~~
Should i titled it with "confession" yiiee. Enjoy guys hope you like this chapter.