Chapter 6

Erica's POV
I just can't believe that mr. Jung say that to me. I can't it really hurts. Its already 1:00am yah i know i can't sleep so i decided to go outside and have some fresh and cold air.

When im walking by the street. I then heard a girl screaming for help then i saw her and the man was raping her and his 2 minions are holding the girl and 1 of his minions notice me and the boy is now walking towards while me moving backwards as i hit the wall.

Then he locked me between of his arms and the wall his breath.... I can feel his breath in my right ear. Then tears are starting to flow down like a waterfalls. Then i closed my eyes tightly. But i can't feel his lips in my neck so i opened my eyes and saw mr. Jung looking at the guy with death glare and now he's looking at me and he just pulled me and take me to the mansion.

After we entered it i sat down the couch and he ruffled his hair in a hard way. Then he screamed.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW AM I WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!! HUH?!! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER?! ARE YOU STUPID OR SUCH A MORON AND A HOE?!!" He shouted. i feel my hands are sweaty and they're shaking.

Then i can't hold it anymore i sobbed hard that can be heard in the kitchen.

"S-sir i-im n-not a hoe." You said softly while stuttering. But he just looked at you.

"Go to your room!" He shouted again.

I go to my room and go to sleep while crying.

Jung hoseok's POV
Aishhhh!!!! She really pissed me off! I really hate her. Now she's crying.

I call rapmon.

Rapmon: ne?
Me: can we drink?
Rm: okay where?
M: everywhere.
Rm: wae? What happened?
M: nothing.

~time skip~
I told him everything.

"Aigooo!!! Your so mean!"
"Wae?"
"She's trying to be good to you but your so mean."
"Aye~!"
"Bye i need to go home now."

Aishhhh!!! I'll just go home too.
So when i arrived home it was quite and dark i think she's asleep and theres no food didn't she eat?

I'll just go up. Then i change in my pajamas but shirtless.
Aishhhh. I'll ust go to sleep.

~~~
Aye guys short update again.