Chapter 10

3rd person's POV
"Yah! Boss would be mad if he knows about this." The unknown man said while watching hoseok and erica.

But soon hoseok felt it and proposed to erica to go upstairs. She obeyed him and went to her room.

When hoseok is all alone. He then closed the window where the unknown man is standing and he also closed the curtains.

~~~
Erica's POV
Hayyyy............ Very tiring day. But i felt happy because he felt the same. A smile drown on my lips and then turn around to turn off the lights and went to sleep.

~~~
Hoseok's POV
I still can see him here. Is he serious? Like what the heck is their problem. Well if they dare to touch my wife's skin or even a single hair of hers i swear to god, i'll kill them.

I then went to a deep sleep because of my tiredness.

Morning
Erica's POV
As usual i woke up early everyday. So i did my daily routine and went downstairs to make some breakfast but then the doorbell rang.

Who could that be in this hour? Well its 4:00 in the morning. Is he/she serious?! They should be sleeping.

I then walked towards the door and slowly opened and i went outside and i opened the gat too and i saw a cute boy. Hahaha he's so cute. I think he's in the same age with me.

"Hello do you need anything?" I asked with a warm smile.
"Oh goodmorning ma'am, ugh... Are you alone?" He asked and return the smile.
"Ugh... Well yeah." I know i lied.
"Can you help me find where the train station is?" He asked again.
"Well yeah." I said

Then i started to explain to him where he can find the train station. But then he cut me up.
"Can you come? Im not good at memorising." He said.
"Well i can't. Cause the house.... I can't go with my house empty." I said.

I think. I disappointed him because his smile faded.
"Omo... Did i disappointed you? Im sorr-." Again he cuted me off.
"It's okay i understand. My mom too can't leave the house empty." Then his smile is back again! Yehey!

"Oh by the way im mark... Mark Yi En Tuan." He said.
"Oh im erica... Erica Ann D- Jung." Wooh that's so close!
Then a smirked drown on his lips. And it crept me out.

"Oh okay... Well see you around.... Erica.." he said and i nodded.
"Well it's nice to meet you... Mark.." i said
"You too erica. Well i'll go on. See yah" he said while walking away. I bid goodbye and went inside. Woohh lets get back to work.

I cooked the breakfast and ate after that i went to my room to go for a shower because im going to school. But then my phone rang (a/n: when you have a messa on messenger). I looked at it and it says we don't have classes... I think i'll just stay home.

I plopped on my bed and grab a pillow to hug. After 30secs or mins the rain starts to drop outside the balcony. I walked towards the window and just watched the rain drops. I think there's a typhoon. My its completely dark and the outside too but there's a little light outside because of the moon.

I then went back to my bed and decided to sleep. It's the right thing to do when it's rainy season. Eat sleep. Sleep it. That's my cycle when rainy season. My friend lazy attacks me when its rainy day. Hahahaha.

~~~
Mark's POV
Hayy... She's so cute!!! Boss got the right choice. But i think she's married to jung hoseok. I then dialed boss' number

"Boss." I said
"Ne." He said
" I finally talked to her. And i think she's married to jung hoseok. Our enemy... What is your plan boss?" I asked
"Just wait for the right time. Yah i know everything about it. Just wait for my signals." He said and hang up

~~~
Yay! Isn't short? Sorry guys hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading. Stay tuned and wait for the other chapter.
Omo tomorrow is our exam woohhh I'm nervous.

Who is the boss? Well find out to the next chapter.

Love you guys!(≧▽≦)