Chapter 1

Erica's POV
Well hello guys im Erica Ann Du and im a half chinese and i don't have my parents cause they died in a car accident and yes im a high school student in christler korean school in korea. Im with my one and only bestfriend.

So just now.... Im going to school with my friend.

~time skip~
Yes i made it!!!
I thought im late but no just got the exact time. So first i go to my bestfriend and she literaly shout when she saw me.

"Omo erica!" She shout.
"Wae?" I reply her.
"There's visitor outside and we'll meet them so we need to get ready."
" Why'd i do that? Are they important?"
" Ne ! So you probably act like a normal person not like a mental patient. Okay?"
"Ne"

~time skip~
Well they're so loud so "i'll just take a nap" i thought to myself. So i leaned down and go to sleep.

But not as long i was i awaken by my teachers greeting.

"Goodmorning class, we have visitors and they're staying here for an hour so plsss behave."
"Ne!" We all responed
"Goodmorning mr. Jung." She greeted  in very formal way. So stood up and greeted him like our teacher did.
"Goodmorning mr.!" We all say

He didn't say anything but just countinue walking around our room.
Then.... What? Did i just caught him staring at me? I looked at him too but not an eyecontact cause i dont know how to do it. Then he sunddenly looked at the window. And our teacher leave us with mr. Jung. I was about to stand and go to the trash can but he say something to me when he pass by my side.

"Sit down, i think that can wait"
It gives me shivers to my body so i sit back again. My legs are shaking because of his dark and cold aura.

~time skip~
"Ringgggggggg!!!!!" Thank god.
"You can go now, but after you buy your own foods, go back here and we'll talk about something." He said with a blank expression.

So we did what he says. And i buy my food with flora and go to our room. I think wer'e the first one and no ones inside so we go inside and sat to our own seat. But mr. Jung suddenly appears on somewhere that frighten me. But he just walk towards the board and just stand there doing nothing.

And i then ... They came up entering the room one by one i dont know why, i just do nothing and eat my food.

~time  skip~
After we all finished we start to introduce ourselves cause thats the only thing he wants us to do. Well now im infront starting to introduce myself.

"Goodmorning my name is Erica Ann Du. 16 years old." I said and mr. Jung suddenly looked at me and he looked back to the paper he's looking at. "Well then" i thought to my self.

~~~
Sorry for the short update.