Chapter 2

Erica's POV
As usual i woke up early, again just to try go to school early.

So after i stretch my body, i did my daily routine. Then after that i made myself a hot and delicious breakfast. A 1 mug of hot chocolate with 5 layers of pancakes with honey syrup.

~time skip~
So i go to school. And lucky me, i have one hour vacant so i decided to go at the park inside the school.

But then i saw mr. Jung and i start to panic cause he's glaring at me and suddenly he walked towards me and i froze.

"Goodmorning ms. Du. Am i right?"
"Y-yes sir." Oh my god!!! Am i nervous?!
"Oh... I see... Your too formal. I'll be going now." He said with a cold voice.
I didn't say anything i just bow as a respect, maybe 90°

Thank god. I thought this is my last day and never see sunlight tomorrow. Okay im so overeacting. Hehehe.

Jung hoseok's POV
Well i really hate girls cause i know they're all the same. Hoe. Thats only i can say about then. Well she's intresting. Not bad to be a wife. Don't think anything, i hate her i really need a wife so i can drive the company better without my parents threat.

So i don't want to talk about that. So now im just walking at the corridor. Then suddenly a hoe pop up on somewhere. How do i know she's a 100℅ hoe? Cause look at her cloth. Too short that can reveal her butcheeks and her boobs. Urgh! Why do girls wear short skirts and fitted blouse.

So she saw me and walk towards me. But i just stood there with no expression. After she's right infront of me, her hand goes to my necktie and pulling me to her body. Well im irritated right now.

"Sir i want you." She says
But didn't spoke, just stayed there with a cold aura. Then i saw erica walking while reading and eating ice cream. Well Her uniform.... Is... Like... Grandma's clothes. Then she saw us. But when she met my gaze she end up going back out of the corridor, once again, she's reading while eating. She really don't care about her sorroundings.

She's probably thinking that im flirting with this bitch. So i push her and exited the corridor. She just stood there with her angry face. Then i heared her scream.

"Urgh!!!! I hate you erica!!!"

Erica's POV
I can't believe it. Mr. Jung is flirting with clowee? Eww! But i just stood at the end of the corridor and i heared her scream.

"Urgh!!! I hate you erica!!!"
I just giggle. She's funny when she scream hehehe. She's look like a potato hahahaha! Okay too evil. Huehuehue

Jung hoseok's POV
Before i exit the corridor. I heared a girl giggling. Then i saw erica giggling at the end of the corridor.

She's cute but i don't know her yet. So i decided to go to the office and borrow her forms. So i think its her. She's the only girl that i need.

So i explained to her teacher and to the principal. Well they agree cause i promise that i will help their school. So that's all tomorrow we will talk to her after school.

~~~
Is it too short?
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
What will be erica's reaction?