Untitled Part 12

I'm at that point now where i have to decide whether i should move on or continue grasping something that's barely there; like cold hands in the winter fog.

I Want you. So bad. But I've done so much and I've waited for so long for you. My heart still stirs when i see you, not wanting to believe what my mind does. The only thing holding me back from moving on is the nagging voice in my head saying "just one more day. Just one more sign. Just go to sleep and he'll love you tomorrow "

Felt so complete with you next to me. Now that you're gone, it's like I'm missing a piece of me."

Photos are the only way to hold on to what you knew. Because the moments they show never change, when the people in them do."

I use to know you, but now you're just a stranger who knows all of my secrets."

I hate myself in lot of ways you wouldn't understand.

it's like you are screaming and no one can hear.

don't make promises people are shitty with promises.

Promises are meant to be broken.

It hurt. Deeply. It was the type of pain you couldn't explain. It took over your soul and you could feel it in your bones

lost in my own world

Tried so hard

To be everything you wanted me to be

Always putting you first

Making your happiness my top priority

So tell me

What do I do

Now that the real you has made an appearance

Managing to destroy me with three simple words when I told you, "I just want to be good enough for you."

And you coldly replied, "Well, you're not."

You don't know distance until you've shared your bed with somebody who's falling out of love with you."

The world we live in is a scary place. My heart goes out to all the victims and family and friends affected by this horrible tragedy.

Despite everything it will not stop me from loving who I love but it's unfair that we are targeted for it.

Be careful, I'm easy to crush."

Everyone learned to love in a certain way for a certain reason. Mine was fear

I drink because it's a safer addiction than you."

"Never thought this would happen

Unimaginable is what this nightmare is

Missing you so much already

Broken apart that you really are gone

Words do hurt. I have scars to prove it."

"Darling I want you to know something; there is life after a break up. It hurts and burns in the beginning, you feel like you're drowning. Slowly though, you start to breath again, you taste the freedom of being single, and you become new."

"The cruelest thing a person can do is make someone fall in love with them but not love them back."

"

Goodbyes are said to the person ,

never to the memories.

That's what makes it hard .

"

"I hate you. But I hate you for making me fall in love you because now that you're gone, I still look at my phone 7 o'clock in the morning expecting to see a text from you."

Everyone around me seems to be finding that real love, while I'm still hung up on that old love..."

While you're out trying to find your place in the world

Always remember I'll be here waiting

For I already know

That in your arms is the only place in the world I belong."