1.

WELCOME TO:
Living Through The Phases of A Thug
———
AzMariah's Pov
Thursday

WELCOME TO:Living Through The Phases of A Thug ———AzMariah's PovThursday

Malaki County High School (10:57 A.M.)

I walk down the halls of my school, Malaki County High. All the kids being rowdy here as I walked through a sea of them. I just wanted to get to my locker and get to my next class. I just wanted today to be over with because I was not feeling school. I am never up for school but today got me so stressed. I have a lot of homework to do and I do not want to do ANY of it. Knowing me, I always do it when I say I won't. I cannot sacrifice any grades.

I finally made it to my locker and I put in the combination, grabbing my textbooks for 4th period. I put a band-aid on my finger since I had gotten a paper cut from earlier. I then close my locker and walked to Mrs.Akins room. The door was wide open so I walked in and sat in my usual seat in the middle of the class.

It was hardly any students in here because they like to hang out till the last minute until the bell rings. Matter of fact, the bell should be ringing in...

Rinnnggggg!!!

Students started to flood into the classroom sitting in their assigned seats and starting to talk their friends. I only have one friend and that's my BESTfriend, Natasha. She's a grade below and an age younger but that doesn't matter because our bond is unbreakable.

"Class! Class! Settle down," Mrs.Akins said closing the classroom door behind her.

"Okay class today its Thursday. You can pull out your phones but please 'act' like you're doing work too. Also, please don't make too much noise or I will find you guys some work to do. I have to grade papers," Mrs.Akins said sitting down at her desk.

So I pulled out my iPhone 5s and checked my notifications. I usually don't have anyone to text except for Natasha and my Auntie. Swiping through the media's and liking a couple pictures. I didn't realize I received a message from someone on Messenger. It was a boy and he looked super fine. He looked grown as hell too but he was in his late teens.

The text was only two minutes old and he was currently active.

So I typed: "Hey?"

Then he started to reply...

Kentrell: Wassup? Just wanted to know if we could text.

Me: I mean sure. I'm in school, just to let you know.

Kentrell: Oh, I'm sorry. I can go if you want me to, ma?

Me: Oh no. You straight dude.

Kentrell: Ight, wyd?

Me: Well, I was on my social media's because we're not doing any work in class today.

Kentrell: Free day or some?