14

"I see a spark in you. It's yours. Whatever you choose, you can do great at it. Make something out of it." — uni

(I'm going to stop naming what day it is because I forget and have to go back and it's so aggravating 🤦🏾‍♀️)

AzMariah's Pov

Not being able to go out really sucked. I'm not going to lie, as long as I've been with Kentrell he has made my stay a very wild and entertaining one. Which is one of the reasons, I'm starting to feel attracted to him. He never fails at providing the entertainment to prevent me from dying of boredom. It actually got my mind off of escaping from him since I'm slowly starting to warm up to him.

I don't think he would mind me asking about his background. I  want to know how in the hell can he cook so good like that. Hmpf, I'll ask once he comes back. He had went out to buy me some food because as spoiled as I am; I didn't want any house food.

Okay, enough of me. I need to be cleaning this place because the living room is messed up and I'm pretty sure the bathroom needs to be cleaned as well. It has been two days since we've located here from Kentrell's apartment and it's a struggle to keep this shit clean.

When Kentrell's security guards, aka friends, come over, they act like some wild ass animals. I don't even bother to come down because I know I would have attempted murder on my hands. I like to be clean and I've always been taught to be clean by my OCD-ish having ass aunt. Although, it does come quite in handy. I'm a master at cleaning and this place was about to be just sparkling.

I'm going to start at the bottom floor because that's where those wild pigs be. As soon as I am done down there, I'll come back up and sweep the hallway leading to our bedroom and that'll be it. Because no one stays over here with us and I also don't like to be overwhelmed with cleaning. It angers me and I start to have a fit like a baby because I don't feel like doing ALOT of cleaning.

I know upcoming teens have mutual feelings about it. You know, as I look back at it. Black parents are some lazy ass people. They expect the children to do everything and follow, "I don't owe you nothing," behind it when you get mad and find the boldest words to confront them.

I understand it's disrespectful but the fucking remote is right in front of your face on the coffee table. Then you're going to call me out of my room to grab it when you're only inches away from it. Like what the fuck?

I shake my head at myself, disapprovingly, realizing I got caught up in one of my ordinary rants. I decided to place that rant to the back of my head and start to go downstairs. Today, I looked exactly like a orange highlighter.

I had on comfortable stretchy neon orange yoga pants with a neon orange crop top hoodie and matching sports bra. The temperature in the apartment was a bit chilly and I don't like for the room to not have a bit of chill to it. When the a/c is off it feels like the room gets hot and stuffy quickly, so I just turn it back on.

I also need a noise in the background as I clean so I won't have to turn on the tv. I also had on some fuzzy monkey slippers that Kentrell order me from online. That nigga know he looks like a monkey...

I laugh at my thoughts and start to descend the stairs. As I made my way down I saw the living room and my blood was boiling stew! Why don't you men just clean after yourselves? It saves the hassle of a hard working stay at home wife/girlfriend. But y'all will never see that though.

I sigh and shove up the neon orange sleeves of my crop top hoodie, marching towards the catastrophic mess that awaits me.

I cleaned the living room and arranged somethings to how they were when I first saw it. However, I did push back the couch a little because there was no space to walk and sit.