9.

"Loyalty, Communication, and Trust are the keys to a successful relationship."

~
Kentrell's P.O.V
Thursday

Kentrell waited until AzMariah was at the nail salon and went back to the apartment to get everything ready. He plans on having a seafood boil since he knows she hasn't had any in a while. (been stalking her ever since she was 16) On tonight's menu is the following: Fried King Crab, Fried Lobster, Shrimp, Potatoes, Corn with Bloveslife sauce. Made by Kentrell himself.  Kentrell's family is a family who bonds over cooking and about most of them are great cooks! Especially his mother, she is a professional cook and owns her own restaurant. That's why AzMariah loved her cooking when she cooked that soup and grilled cheese.

Kentrell was a more seafood lover and he mastered the skill of cooking seafood. The crisp and crunch of his seafood will have you coming back for more, as so they say.

Kentrell puts on his "Daddy's Cooking" apron and gets to work. Taking out all of the seafood he ordered and pulling out his deep fry contraption. "All I know she betta eat this or I'm shoving this shit down her throat." Kentrell says putting some vegetable oil in the contraption.

...
AzMariah's Pov
(For now on ima do present and past tense because I can't keep up with the present sometimes)

The soft jazz music was soothing to AzMariah's ears as her feet were getting scrubbed and massaged. The massage chair pampered her back well and this slowly made AzMariah slip into a her own little haven.

"Feel good?" The Chinese lady asks.

"Yes." AzMariah laughs her eyes still being closed.

The Chinese lady only laughed and continued to do her work on AzMariah's feet. The lady made sure to get off any dead skin and massage her feet to make AzMariah feel as if her feet were on cloud 9.

In fifteen minutes she was done and it was time for AzMariah toes to get painted. Kentrell picked out a specific color and surprisingly AzMariah actually liked the color. Her toes were getting an ombré color and so were her fingers, they way she thought of the color looking on her toes excited her. "Hm, Kentrell has some good taste I see." AzMariah says nodding her head in approval.

The Chinese lady laughed and continued to do her work of art, making sure to clean it and file it down. AzMariah relaxed and started wandering off in her head as if she was watching the lady but somewhere else. She understood that her aunt and her uncle would be looking for her, and she also understood that what happened to her is kind of cliche. Getting kidnapped and most likely falling in love with your kidnapper? But then they're a gang leader at the same time. AzMariah was like, "BIIIIIIIIIIITTTCCHHH".

It took the lady a good 50 minutes on AzMariah toes and she didn't feel the need to feel like the lady was going slow. She knew this lady is an perfectionist, from the way her fingers moved and the way her eyebrows furrowed amazes AzMariah.

"How could someone be so interested in painting  toes and nails? Shit, most of the time I'd be taking about their crusty feet in Chinese. CHING-CHANG-CHOY." AzMariah thought.

It tickled AzMariah and she even laughed a little, which made the lady look up and smile at her. When really, she wanted to karate chop AzMariah in the head for moving.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was just thinking of something in my head and it just tickled me." AzMariah says with pity.

"You ok. You ok, alright?" The Chinese lady says smiling and continuing back to her work.

AzMariah nodded and focused on the Chinese lady doing her toes again.

~
AzMariah's Aunt Pov

Her heart was broken and she couldn't stand to see her brother, AzMariah's father, broken himself. It's been 6 days since the disappearance of AzMariah. Her heart throbs from the pain she experiences whenever she would come across a picture of her Ahzzy in the hallway.

"Who would do such a thing? My only daughter." AzMariah's father broke the silence of the gloomy home.

"I remember she got an envelope from someone. I didn't open it because I know how she is about getting mail that's for her." Yolanda says, AzMariah's auntie.

"Maybe we can connect it to how she was kidnapped. AzMariah rarely gets any mail." Antonio says, AzMariah's uncle.

"We'll call the police later. Let's go try looking for her more."