3.

(Kentrell's and AzMariah's attire)

AzMariah Pov

Saturday(9:43 A.M.)

I was currently brushing my teeth. I was dressed in some clothes Kentrell suddenly pulled out of nowhere and they actually fit. The outfit contains a black and white striped shirt, high waisted jeans, brown thong sandals, and a beige coat. The coat's sleeves only went to half of my arm and I lowkey liked the outfit.

My makeup was simple, a light shade of burgundy lipstick, my eyebrows darkened just a little bit, and some mascara. It was decent enough to where the cuts on my face did not look THAT bad. For my hair, I decided to style my hair into a bun at the top and the rest of my hair down. Before Kentrell left the house I was able to catch that he had on a black hat, a black long sleeve shirt, gray shorts, and his black Yeezy shoes.

After I was done brushing my teeth, I slowly leftthe bathroom and walked slowly to the bed. Kentrell was currently on his way back from Waffle House and his friends or security guards were downstairs being loud as hell. I have nothing to keep myself entertained except for this tv with Netflix on it.

I want something else to do instead of just looking at this tv for countless hours. I don't feel like sleeping because I'll need help getting out of bed, my hair would be messed up, and my makeup would be smeared over the pillows. If you wanted to know, I was also dying from hunger. I kind of am looking forward to waffle house and something to drink because my throat feels like a desert right now.

"Y'all need to shut the hell up down there!" Kentrell's mother shouted her voice near the room.

I never got to know her name; She was actually a pretty lady. She had a nice hourglass body and she didn't look old at all. The door opened and Kentrell's mother walked in with a smile on her face. I sighed sadly once I saw my medicine being held in her hands. I was not a fan in swallowing pills because I feared that'd I choke to death. In her other hand was some iced water and I kind of jumped for joy because I was VERY thirsty. She set the glass of water on the nightstand beside me and the pill bottle beside the glass of water.

She turned to look at me, "I'm sorry, we didn't get to have a formal introduction to each other yesterday. My name is Andrea and I'm guessing your name is AzMariah?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said my voice cracking.

"Oou, girl, drink some water. I can't believe Kentrell got you up in here thirsty." Andrea said handing me my water.

I nodded my head to replace my verbal thank you and took large gulps to clench my thirst. I finished the water and set it down on the nightstand. I suddenly became embarrassed by how quickly I finished the water, and I knew that was for my pills.

There was a long silence while Andrea looked down at me, "Yeah, I'm beating Kentrell ass because he should've known to get you something to drink," Andrea shook her head and lifted it when the front door open.

"There he is right now." She quickly walked out of the room.

"Kentrell I just know you don't got this girl up in here thirsty as hell and you didn't get her no water!" Andrea shouted.

"Man, ma, I didn't even know. She was sleep when I left. She didn't say anything." Kentrell said, me hearing his footsteps near the door.

"How can you possibly think she was able to say something?" Andrea said.

"I'll just apologize," Kentrell said opening the door and giving me a glare.

I tuned out the conversation and closed my eyes, I didn't like the glare and I sure knew why he was giving me it. Yes, I am scared and I feel like a child who wants their mommy. Oh wait, I don't have one because she's dead. Sorry, don't mind my dark humor.