10.

"Don't go too fast, for the relationship to slowly destroy." - theoneswhoseheartwasbrokenattwelve

...
Kentrell
Continuing Thursday
@his apartment
5:30 P.M.
~

"I'm guessing she's hungry?" Kentrell chuckles turning the living room's TV to Netflix.

"Yeah, seems like it. She was constantly asking the lady to hurry up. She's a rude one. You sure you can handle her, Kent?" Zantarrius says.

"Yeah, she doesn't act like that with me. Most of the time." Kentrell chuckles sitting down at the table.

"Have her to the house by 6:25 sharp, and tell her to take a shower once she's in here. I have to make a quick run," Kentrell says grabbing his keys to his white scatpack.

"Alright, anything else?" Zantarrius says.

"Naah," Kentrell ends the call.

Kentrell holds his keys and leaves out of the apartment, locking the front door and heading towards the elevators.

"Maybe, some flowers and candy will get her to warm up to me. She gon warm up to me, regardless." Kentrell thought.

..
- AzMariah
5:47 P.M.

Finally, AzMariah was going back to Kentrell's apartment. It's surprising for her because he is her kidnapper and she shouldn't be acting normal. Well maybe in some cases with a fat white man, going bald, and with a torture room. AzMariah didn't know how to feel about everything that has been happening because the situation didn't bother her as if should.

The thing is why does she want to stay? Even though, he makes her wet and feel like a littl--- we're not going to get into that. *wink*

30 minutes later they reached the luxurious apartment and were now currently unlocking the door for her. One of the security guards were assigned to stand outside and wait for Kentrell to come back.  Once the door was unlocked, AzMariah quickly went to the room to lay down and rest before a shower.

The bed felt soft and comfy, cupping her body with the most utter softness she ever felt. The sheets smelt, surprisingly, a wonderful essence of roses and vanilla. A rich scent AzMariah could sniff and get high off of the entire day. Sounds weird but AzMariah loved the smell.

Finally deciding to stop being a lazy ass, AzMariah got up from the comforting bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Zantarrius, one of the security guards, was talking to her about how she has to take a shower and stay in a towel after. It didn't bother her because AzMariah would rather walk around the house with almost completely nothing on then an uncomfortable bra and pantie.

"FreeBoobies, unite!" AzMariah yelled out pumping her fist in the air.

"Okay, yeah. I'm weird." AzMariah said, scolding herself and quickly shutting her mouth. AzMariah laughed at her humor and turned on the shower to a temperature to medium hot.

...

(𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴)