Waiting All Day

I wokeup at 7am that morning feeling very anxious. Its winter break, I'm supposed to sleep all day but I can't, my adrenaline is threw the roof. There is no way one guy I happen to meet and like, and he can't be the serial killer, that's ridiculous.
Maybe I should tell Alley? No, either she would stop be from going, or encourage me. Either way, this is a decision I have to make on my own.
I try to lay down and sleep some more but after a hour I realize that's not going to happen. I make a big mess throwing everything out of my closet until I find black skinny jeans, my combat boots, my dark blue corset and black leather jacket. I grab the pile of clothes and head to the bathroom to shower.
After washing, rinsing and repeating three different times I finally get out and get dressed. I do my makeup darker than even usual and blow dry and curl my hair, which I never do. I check the clock and its only 10am.
I decide to text Alley and see if I can come over, she quickly responds with a yes. I'm sure I'll hear all about her date with Daniel, but I don't think it would of gone very good. He's just not very nice.
I grab my keys and head out. The weather today is cold but Sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Why couldn't it just rain forever? I sigh and start my car. Thankfully Alley only lived 5 minutes go the road, and when I get to her house I park in the oversized driveway and just walk in threw the front door.
Alleys parents are multi billionaires and never home, but 5 maids and 3 cooks and 6 gardeners all live there. I smile at Marney, the oldest maid they have.
"Are you here to see Miss Alley?"
"Yeah." I smile.
"Okay, she's just right up in her room."
I walk up 4 stories of stairs before I reach her room, than I just walk in.
"Hey!" Alley says, her makeup is smeared and her hair is a mess.
"Hey!" I smile at her.
"Wow you look hot, do you have a date?" She asks me.
"No I got up way to early and I was bored. How did your date go?"
"It was amazing! We rode horses on the beach! And afterwards we had a huge bonfire and went for a midnight swim!" Her eyes began to sparkle.
"Wow! That's definitely not one of his typical movie dates." I say.
"Definitely not." She agrees.
"So do you like him?"
"I don't know.. I think so.. Its just so weird to think about me and him as a couple."
"Yeah, I can't argue with that. But in reality, you guys are perfect together. Everyone kind of suspected it would happen sooner or later."
"I know!" She says in frustration. "He's just been with so many girls, and I have only been with Dillon."
Her and Dillon dated for a year until Alley caught him cheating with Kayla Corbins.
"Well just see if he's really going to wait for you." I tell her the best advice I have.
"I hope so." She says.

Me and Alley hangout until 6pm, when my mom texts me to come home for dinner.
When I get home I noticed they ordered pizza. I grab 2 cheese and one pepperoni and go sit in the living room with everyone.
Vampire Academy was playing on the TV.
"Seriously?" I ask them as I sit down next to my dad.
He shrugged. "Jessie likes it. Besides, you loved the books."
I roll my eyes. "Yes the books, not the movie. The directors messed up so bad! The casting was completely off and the acting was terrible! And Dimitri is supposed to be hot!" I say a little more angry than I intended.
My moms laughs. "I remember the teenage years."
"Mom this is not a joke. You just cannot ruin a great book like that. Its inhuman."
I watch how Rose tries to fight Dimitri. It just seems so fake, the book was so real. Eventually I can't stand to watch it anymore.
I stand up. "Goodnight." I tell everyone.
"Its only 7." My dad says.
"I can't stand this movie anymore, its disgraceful. Maybe I'll read the book before bed."
"Okay goodnight kiddo, love you." My dad says.
"Love you!" Mom chimes in.
"Love you guys too." I call over my shoulder, already heading I my room.
Instead of reading Vampire Academy, I choose Twilight. I reread it every year. Bella has no idea how lucky she is to have a vampire as a boyfriend. Someone who could protect her and show her something new in life. If only that kind of stuff was real. A endless love that carries on for eternity. Yeah right.
Its not like I never had a boyfriend before. Me and Micah dated for 4 months, until we brokeup last month. And before him their was Adam, and before him their was Chandler. Micah was a wannabe goth, Adam was a bad boy, and Chandler was a science nerd (it did last very long, if you were wondering).
Adam always wanted me to sneak out but I never had the guts, he did convince me to go to a few parties and cut class a few times though. I tried his cigarettes once too but I thought it was disgusting.
I hear my parents go off to bed and see that its 11pm. One more hour to go. My adrenaline started kicking is.. My hands were sweaty and my heart was pounding. Was I really going to go threw with this?
Midnight comes much faster than I expected. I almost feel like I can't do it but before i can think about it I take a deep breath and jump out my window.