Chapter 24

"I still can't believe how big your stomach has gotten!" Harry exclaimed as we skated along with the crowd. Well I skated and he kind of struggled.

"Harry I'm like seven months pregnant. Obviously I'm going to be big!" I jokingly slapped his chest and he slightly stumbled back. We skated in silence, well as silent as you can get in New York City. Harry lightly tugged me out of the rink and to the benches.

"My ankles fucking hurt," he complained as he plopped down and roughly tugged the skates off. I couldn't help but to stand in front of him, with my hand placed on my stomach and look down at him with a smile on my face. I really did miss this man. Whether I wanted to admit it, or not, I really did. He completed me and I'm honestly happy that I'm not being the stupid hormonal bitch anymore.

"Here, let me help you," I sat down across from him and he placed his foot on my knee.

"I could've taken it off myself, y'know," he pouted up to me. maybe I lied, he isn't a man, he's a boy.

"Maybe if you weren't so frustrated I would believe you," I slowly started to undo the shoes. I felt his eyes staring directly at me, "what?"

"Nothing. Just you're going to be an amazing mom," my face began to heat up and I knew for a fact that I was blushing.

"You're gonna be an even better dad..." I mumbled almost inaudibly.

"What?" my head shot up and I probably looked like a deer caught in headlights. I didn't expect him to hear. I bent my head down and finished loosening the laces and lightly tugged the skates off. I pushed his feet off my lap and started on my own feet but my damned belly got in the way. "here, let me do it for you," He motioned for me to place my feet across his lap.

We sat in a comfortable silence with the cheers of glee filling the large space. And in that moment of our silence in the busy world around us, I knew that this time... we would be different than the times before.